Find Top-Rated Hermitage Carpet Installers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Carpet Installers to Avoid
Top Rated Carpet Installers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 2,607 reviews for
Hermitage Carpet Installers from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews4514 years on Angie's List
AReviews1833 years on Angie's List
AReviews959 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Carpet Installers
$2,500 for 600 Square Feet of Carpet Including Pad and InstallationMember price $2,500.00 Original price: .
$4,200 for 900 Square Feet of Carpet Including Pad and InstallationMember price $4,200.00 Original price: .
$6,500 for 1,500 Square Feet of Carpet Including Pad and InstallationMember price $6,500.00 Original price: .
$3,500 for 600 Square Feet of Premium Carpet Including Pad and InstallationMember price $3,500.00 Original price: $3,500.00.
AReviews958 years on Angie's List
AReviews9112 years on Angie's List
AReviews635 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Carpet Installation Articles
AReviews289 years on Angie's List
AReviews183 years on Angie's List
AReviews145 years on Angie's List
Carpet Installation reviews in Hermitage
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
I made an appointment for an estimate during my workday because the company could not offer any other times except during my work hours. I left work early, and waited 30 minutes, but the estimator did not show. After 45 minutes he finally called me, and asked if he could come by later. I'm exceptionally busy, and simply don't have time for contractors that don't keep appointments.
- William W.
The carpet installation was very professionally and completed to the schedule provided. Very high quality work.- Larry P.
Provider name locked. installed wall to wall carpet over an entire floor of my house, and at a speed that is breath-taking, really.
My Mother-in-law was coming to visit and I wanted carpet before she got there, and they made it happen! They were super nice about it too! The carpet is gorgeous, the padding is nice and thick. They moved furniture to get the job done without complaining.
Not cheap, but well worth every penny spent! It's like gaining the use of a huge chunk of the house that was too cold and unpleasant to use before. I have not yet found one imperfection in their work. I will never buy carpet from anyone else. And, thanks to this experience I am thinking of carpeting a whole another floor of my house! I'm not even big on carpet kind of person, or I wasn't. Definitely, the right place to buy carpet.
- ROBERT R.