Tried & True Roofing/ Construction

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Hwy 19 E

Hampton, TN 37658

Owner Philip Oliver has over 15 years of experience in roofing and other home improvements. As a premier roofing company specializing in residential and commercial roofing services, we are dedicated to providing customer service that is second to none. Whether you have a new construction project or need to replace an old or damaged roof, we offer roof repair and replacement services. We will provide you with a full consultation to explain all of your available options so that you can choose the roofing, porch, or deck building thats right for your home or business. We will work with you and adhere to your personal needs.When it comes to a premier deck builder and home improvement specialist you can rely on, Tried & True Roofing/Construction is your go-to in the Tri-Cities region. We strive to save you both time and money by combining our use of roofing knowledge, the highest quality parts and equipment, and our dedication to delivering exceptional service. We will not leave any home repairs unfinished and until they meet your satisfaction. Give us a call for the fastest response, and be sure to ask out the special pricing we have available for metal roofing projects!...

roofing (17)tree service (1)deck building (1)
D

02/27/2020

Initial work was great, just need to finish the job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed some but not all of the holes in my roof as agreed upon. Did not realize it until it rained again. I have contacted him EIGHT TIMES, on 10-14-19, 10-25, 10-28, 10-30, 11-4, 11-19, 12-18 and 12-31. Each time Phillip told me he would come and finish, but has yet to come

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed]im sorry your dissatisfied with my services but the $650 was for the sofit & metal replaced, 2- pipeboots to be replaced & caulk what holes was visible.I explained to you that when someone (not from my company) nailed 2x4's through your roof it made holes everywhere & there was no way to find every little hole in that roof & I have been out there 2xs i cannot keep coming o...

01/25/2020

Phillip came gave us an estimate and then had the work all completed as promised. He and his crew were very nice and polite and did a great job. They also made sure they did not leave a mess like our last contractor did. We would definitely hire them for future jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace metal roof and some rotten wood.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

Thank you for the kind words & taking time to do a review. I love to know my customers are happy with my workmanship. Hope to work with you guys on any other future projects you may have.

12/10/2019

I love my new deck. The guys a Tried& True were very professional. I am disabled and was unable to go out to our old deck because it was not safe. Now I can go out, sit and feel very safe. The quality of their work is fantastic. They even rolled a magnet over the ground to pick up any thing that might hurt my service dog. All I can say is GREAT JOB.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Decks and Porches

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2019

We are glad you love you deck & love hearing from customers. Thanks for the hospitality you showed me & my guys.Thank You

11/15/2019

Wonderful....These guys are well mannered and professionals.We are very satisfied with the work that they preformed.Our house is about 70+ years old.When they finished it looks like a entirely different house.They cleaned up as they worked and never left a mess for us to clean up.A good bunch of guys we enjoyed being around them.If we every need any more work done we will call them and have told a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reroofed a house

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

Thank you. We enjoyed your company as well. I love hearing from my customers & its customers like you guys that makes my job worth it. I look forward to working with you on any future projects you may have. Thank you again.

08/07/2019

The old roof was removed and replaced with a new roof. The crew was hard-working and professional. I have recommended them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

Thank You for taking time to lik eave me a Review. I appreciate it & love to hear from my customers.

07/10/2019

Fired the first roofer, Bishop Roofing, who was horrible. Tried and True came out the day after I called them and gave me a very reasonable estimate which was 1/5 the cost of the Bishop estimate. Did the work two days later and I was as good as new. Couldn't be happier with their response and quality of work. Would definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair roof after tree hit it

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

Thank You for taking time to let us know how we did. I love to hear from my customers.

07/04/2019

Phillip and his team were responsive, prompt and professional. They put the roof on in one day. We had a persistent leak and the roofers are committed to getting it stopped. I would hire him again and I don't say that about everyone. Good value for the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Metal roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

Thank you for taking time to let us know we did it means alot to me to know my customers are happy with my work & are satisfied. I look forward to working with you on any future projects you have.

05/06/2019

Really great guys, helped me when no one else would. They were actually the 5th company I called over about a 4 month period, but the only ones who showed up. The weather early this year was terrible so I understand that every roofer in the area was busy, but Phillip made time for me anyway. He even sent someone over after hours on a Friday evening to tarp my roof since the leak got worse and stor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair roof leak, install new metal roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2019

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed] it means alot that you are so appreciative of the services i offer my customers. I feel if you cant get to fixing the roof immediately atleast stop any further damage. I hope to work with you in the future. Thank you very much for taking time to leave me a review.

02/14/2019

Phillip with tried-and-true roofing and construction company was very very professional, punctual and hard-working. He returned my call very quickly! His crew are also very well-mannered and are very hard workers! He gave a very fair price for the replacement of the main part of my roof! They also cleaned up a tree that had been cut down and was too much for us to clean up and take away! They also...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace metal roof

CATEGORY roofing, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2019

Thank You for taking time to tell us how we did. I appreciate it & look forward to working with you in the future.

12/04/2018

All work was done in a timely manner. Phillip provided a three year labor warranty. Very well pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drip edge needed to be installed, chimney needed to be taken down to the roof line, and roof supports needed to be installed in attic.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2018

Thank You for taking time to tell us how we did. I like to hear from my customers and enjoyed the expirence. Have a good day.

We specialize in Metal Roofing, Asphalt Shingle Roofing& Flat Tar/Rubberized Roofing & Roof Repairs. We build Custom decks/porches or add a roof over existing decks/porch. Also remove trees that have fallen on or near your home, build attached carports or room additions, install gutter that can be Custom sized 5 or 6inch with our on hand gutter machine witch saves you money, blow insulation & other home Improvements. Just call me to discuss your new project.

Install flooring, plumbing, remodeling or electrical work