Takoma Regional Hospital

Angie's List since April 2012

C

06/06/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went to ER and they checked me out and did x-rays and told me what was wrong and how to handle it.

03/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check up. Bloodwork

02/14/2014

My husband and I both go to Dr Overholt. It doesn't matter what you go to see her for, she knows what you need and in the off chance she doesn't know, she will find out. She is amazing. The staff are also amazing. We both love her and her staff. Our new insurance does not cover her, but we think so highly of her, we will gladly pay out of pocket. Did I mention that she is amazing!!

02/03/2014

My appointment went very well. Dr. Marsa asked me to explain what I was there for and then discussed various possibilities for the complaint I had. He listened, asked questions and then gave his medical opinion. An EGD was recommended by him and his staff set the appt. up. Dr. Marsa and his staff come very highly recommended by me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a medical issue I wanted checked.  Dr. Marsa was very personable, professional but friendly and I was very comfortable with him.  He was having a VERY busy day but spent as much time as I needed for my questions, etc.  Dr. Marsa determined I needed a procedure for him to check the reason I was having the problem I was having and it was scheduled.

CATEGORY internist