M & M Plumbing

• Trade License Number
  • 0000003266

PO Box 1091

Greeneville, TN 37744

We are a full service plumbing company. We offer up front pricing so you know what the job will cost before we start! Owner & operator by Mike Mitchell....

plumbing (63)water heater repair and installation (9)drain cleaning (5)drain pipe installation (2)water softener installation and repair (2)home remodeling (1)
D

03/04/2020

Business didn't bother to contact me after submitted my request through Angie's List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
emergency water main repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2020

I apologize that I did not respond to your email. I don’t recall seeing anything in my emails. The best way to reach us is by using the CALL option to reach us.

05/24/2019

Mike showed up on time and was very professional. Very honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service call for kitchen sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2019

Thank you!

11/27/2018

He scheduled 3 times and never showed up

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing in bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2018

11/24/2018

M and M Plumbing did a wonderful job on my house. I now have all brand new plumbing just like a brand new home, even though this house was built in 1928. I highly recommend this company for the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All Brand New

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,drain pipe,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2018

11/20/2018

Fantastic job everything works as it should now both tubs drain, and no more leaks. Both problems are repaired.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old house, plumbing upstairs leaked down stairs, was a real pain had go through two different places to remove and replace pluming, cast iron pipes rust had clogged the entire joints.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

09/23/2018

They never called back. We used BVS Plumbing---he was great!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
faucet in tub

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2018

05/02/2018

service was prompt, price was very reasonable and very professional. He gave me a quote before he came to my home and it was exactly that.i highly recommend M n m plumbing!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
my basement pipe was old and was causing my washed to over flow.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

01/28/2018

We agreed on an hourly rate of $125/hr, with a discount if they worked over 8 hours. Some of the plumbing was covered or hidden in walls, but they initially saw over twenty burst pipes. They told me in advance the types of fittings and repair techniques they could employ. They were courteous and steady workers. Wayne was in charge with a helper, and they were a great team. In the end, it took two ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water lines had become hard frozen in a large heated garage due to the 12 ft overhead door being left wide open in 14 degree weather. It was impossible to assess the damage until they started the repairs. I had earlier received estimates of $4500 and $3500 from other plumbers. This property had actually been remodeled into a party and dining hall with lots of games and activities. There are also three shower rooms, three bathrooms, and a kitchen sink.

COST $1,748.2

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2018

08/20/2017

This is somebody you can use, i'm satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided plumbing services. They replaced a pin whole leak, and a line.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2017

07/27/2017

We are very pleased with the work that was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of plumbing and fixtures for renovation of master bath.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2017

New construction, water softeners, fixture installation & repairs, water purification, re pipes, tankless water heaters & clogged drain cleaning.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express