Find Top-Rated Gallatin Roof Cleaners
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Roof Cleaners to Avoid
Top Rated Roof Cleaners
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 2,772 reviews for
Gallatin Roof Cleaners from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews3057 years on Angie's List
AReviews1931 year on Angie's List
AReviews1893 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Roof Cleaners
AReviews902 years on Angie's List
AReviews895 years on Angie's List
AReviews699 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Roof Cleaning Articles
AReviews645 years on Angie's List
BReviews1892 years on Angie's List
Roof Cleaning reviews in Gallatin
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
I rarely take the time to write a review. Provider name locked. demands one. Customer Service and Professionalism are APPALLING.
1. Showed up 3 hours late for the job. No one called to inform me they were going to be late and when I called, I was assured by Provider name locked. that she would find out when the service person was going to arrive and call me back. She never called. When the service person arrived, he didn't ring my doorbell to let me know he was here, there was no explanation or apology offered, I just heard the noise outside and realized he was about to start work.
2. He left large bags attached to the drain downspouts to catch the chemicals rolling off the roof. Also, he left documentation explaining that these are to "avoid any damage to your landscaping. We will return within 2 weeks for the removal of the bags. If they are full, please alert our office. Please do not remove the bags yourself." On the 14th day, when no one had shown up to remove the bags (and they are pretty full), I called the office. Once again, Provider name locked. reassured me that Provider name locked. would be here the next day to remove the bags. Her Provider name locked. , while polite, suggested that she was doing me a favor, which I mentioned. Guess what? Provider name locked. never showed up. So, 16 days later, we await the completion of a costly service.
If you are interested in courteous, professional service, you'll have to look elsewhere. If you wish to be continually aggravated by the effort of having to get people to do the job for which they are contracted, give Provider name locked. a call.
- Karen L.
It went awesome!! Provider name locked. was extremely professional and he took the time to explain everything to me in detail. He was also very much hands on when the projected started from start to finish.- Ralph F.
I first heard about Provider name locked. when I saw them clean my neighbor's roof about 5 years ago. I had them do mine about the same time and then I had them clean and remove moss and treat again this past summer. When I decided to have gutters and downspouts installed on a small cottage in my backyard I called for an estimate. I had them complete the work today. My calls have always been answered promptly. They are professional and their prices are reasonable. Provider name locked. and Provider name locked. are a pleasure to work with and I will use this company again.
- Donna S.