Lowry Roofing Inc

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since July 2013

Lowry Roofing is a traditional operation that has used its long-term experience to the benefit of our customers. We have built warm, comfortable, weatherized homes for many customers thanks to the work of our roofing specialists and carpenters. Our company consists exclusively of qualified roofers and carpenters. We continually train them so that they can offer you the latest technologies and materials. We perform a check on the condition of your home before offering you a comprehensive and competent consultation. The finished product is impeccable, satisfaction guaranteed....

Window World of Jackson INC

We are the #1 seller of vinyl replacement windows in the U.S. Our windows have a TRUE lifetime warranty not a limited lifetime warranty. Our windows have the Good Housekeeping Seal. We are 1 of only 3 window manufacturers out of over 1000 manufacturers that have the Good Housekeeping Seal. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

01/10/2016

We couldn't have been more pleased with John Harger and his attention to detail, timing, and value.  We would use them again without hesitation and would refer them to anyone!  Great folks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Lowry Roofing out of Memphis on a home we were selling there.  We needed some minor repairs on the roof as well as a warranty.

12/21/2015

Very professional on all aspects of job. I upgraded the insulation and was extremely happy with the subs used. We had a problem with the sanding and staining of the hardwood floors but it was taken care of. Am extremely pleased with their work. I would work with any time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired all ice damage to interior and exterior of house. Most of the work was covered by insurance.

CATEGORY insulation,roofing

01/11/2015

They were amazing! Everyone was very professional and nice and the job was complete in one day. I can't say enough good things about this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had wind damage and received a complete new roof.

07/16/2014

' During a recent storm I found roof shingles on my back deck.  I contacted Lowry Roofing and they sent someone out right away to examine the roof and give me an estimate.  The work was done rapidly and the price was very reasonable.  I would certainly use them again should I need additional work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
 Roof Repair

07/08/2014

Lowry Roofing went above our expectations on every level.  I had no prior knowledge or awareness of Lowry Roofing, who they were, or the quality of their work. In fact, I'd never heard of them. Yet we did need a roof, but I'll admit, I was hesitant, just from not knowing who they were.  So, I did quite a bit of online research on roofing scams before offering the job to Lowry Roofing. I actually e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lowry Roofing replaced a storm-damaged roof on our home.

CATEGORY roofing

Roof Leak Repair,Roof Ventilation, Flat Roof Repair, Chimney Leaks, Roofing Shingle, Blow Off Roof Tarping, Roof Vent Repair, Skylight Repair, Siding Repair, Roof Flashing Repair, Gutter Repair, Roof Tune-Ups, Slate Roof Repair, Painting Work

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, PayPal