HOME REPAIR SHOP

Angie's List since June 2010

Leave It With Me

6  REVIEWS
Leave It With Me

Honey Do Lists are our specialty! -Fix that loose board on the deck. -Stain the fence/deck. -Install the ring door bell, nest cams. -Repair that window screen. -Clean the gutters. -Mount the TV. -Assemble furniture. -Replace the hot water heater. -AND SO MUCH MORE!! We've maintained our rental properties for the past 8 years and now we are ready to help you. No job is too small.

11/10/2014

He does everything right and goes above and beyond. He will not leave until it is perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was able to stabilize our dishwasher and make sure it was installed properly. He hung a porch swing for me.

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

04/07/2014

I cannot speak highly enough about Van from The Home Repair Shop. We have him perform many projects in our home throughout the years. He is always on-time, professional, and meticulous. Jobs he has done for us include drywall repair, under the cabinet lighting install, ceiling can-lighting install, removed spindles from a half wall, installed ceiling fans, cleaned gutters, repaired faulty outdoor ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Van of The Home Repair Shop replaced outdoor balcony railing and support posts for us.

CATEGORY remodeling

09/11/2013

He is very thorough and nice. I enjoy his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He changed our a tank on the toilet, installed a new drain in my sink. He also inspected the house to see if there were any major issues that needed to be addressed. He also secured my dishwasher.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling

09/24/2012

Excellent work. Very neat. Delivers on promises. I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Over last few years has repaired rotten wood in exterior of house (eaves, door frames, etc.) has repaired wall board taping in ceiling and walls.

CATEGORY remodeling