All Stain of Tennessee

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since August 2012

We seal driveways, epoxy garage floors, stain exterior wood....

N/A
Gomar landscaping

Residential and commercial we do it all •mulch •Sod install •Trimming •patios/hardscapes •lawn mow •Fence We can help you with all your landscaping needs at an affordable price

11/21/2019

It went great. There was a high attention to detail too. This was the second time I hired them and I plan on hiring them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A basic deck restaining with some minor repairs.

10/27/2017

This is one of those times when I'd give an A+ if the review system allowed it. I was in need of some restaining services for my decks and this as long overdue so some of the wood needed replacing as a result. I was hoping to find a service provider who would do handle the wood repair too. Even though wood repair isn't a service they normally offer Jared was willing to do it and offered a very rea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairing my decks and restaining them.

01/22/2016

The power-washing was okay. I thought it was competitively priced. It hasn't been stained in a long time so it's hard to tell whether they just didn't put enough on it or it was just in need of numerous coats. I was not happy with it after the first coat so I put the second one myself. Their punctuality was fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the deck power-washed and stained by All Stain of Tennessee. They put one coat of stain on it.

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing

08/12/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They stained a new cedar pergola over our patio and painted the concrete on our front porch.

CATEGORY deck cleaning,house painters

10/21/2014

Jared was very professional. He quickly returned our call and came to give us an estimate soon after our initial contact with him. Rain kept him from doing the job as scheduled; but he completed the job as soon as the weather improved. Jared is polite --someone you feel good about having at your home. We are extremely pleased with the outcome -- we have a beautiful deck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jared Durr stained our deck.

CATEGORY deck cleaning

Concrete, fence, deck, patio cover, playground, arbor, garage door, shutter & wood bridge staining.