Aristocrat Remodeling and Design LLC

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since August 2011

Servicing all of Northern Alabama. Experience is what counts in the Building/Remodeling business, and that is what sets Aristocrat Remodeling apart from everyone else. With more than 30 years of meeting customer needs, Aristocrat Remodeling offers a real advantage based on top quality work, excellent service, and competitive prices. I’ve built my reputation with 1 simple rule: Putting customers first. That is the one thing I feel you as the Homeowner deserve. Give me a call and let my experience show you how it should be done!! 256-585-7463 Nick...

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Huntsville

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Huntsville! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

08/11/2017

It went smoothly and Nick was done in a very short amount of time. As always Nick does quality work with special attention to details. Professional + excellent prices + quality work = satisfied customer!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nick came as always on time and ready to work. He replaced the vent fan in the guest bath. What we didn't know when he started was that it was only venting to the attic! So Nick had to crawl into the attic to properly vent the new LED light/fan. His work always exceeds our expectations! We have used Aristocrat on numerous projects and we can not recommend Nick highly enough! Call Aristocrat and you will NOT be sorry I promise you that!

CATEGORY woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

08/11/2017

Nick Iascone did a perfect job on each one. The interior painting required old wallpaper removal. In the end, the walls were like glass. Amazing. The front stairway had to be built from the ground up because they fell in when I moved in the townhouse and had to be completely replaced. The stairs are beautiful. Sturdy and very attractive. I am very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had interior painting and front exterior wooden stairs built.

CATEGORY decks,woodworking,interior painters

08/10/2017

Totally satisfied with job and would recommend him. Work was done in a timely manner. Quality of work was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Covered front porch built

CATEGORY decks,roofing,siding,woodworking

07/24/2017

I have no idea why I waited so long to contact Aristocrat Remodeling and Design. They are very friendly, professional, and punctual. Such a joy to work with. I will be contacting Aristocrat Remodeling and Design for all of my future home remodeling jobs. I highly recommend this business to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my entire house repainted and the popcorn ceiling removed.

CATEGORY woodworking

03/06/2017

I AM THRILLED WITH THE RESULTS DONE AT MY MOM'S HOUSE i WANTED TO SHARE MY BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES WITH ANYONE NEEDING WORK DONE !!! iI HIGHLY RECOMMEND ARISTOCRAT TO ANYONE HAVING ANY KIND OF WORK DONE TO THEIR HOME :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding/Porch, which turn into interior work!!

CATEGORY woodworking