Ross Construction Services LLC

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since February 2012

Restoration - Remodeling - New Construction. We specialize in plumbing, roofing, siding, gutters, painting window & door replacement, flooring of ALL types, masonry & fine trim carpentry. We can handle all of your needs - no job to large or small!...

N/A
PUROCLEAN OF MURFRESSBORO LLC

When damaging events like tornadoes, fire, or burst pipes strike your home or business results in water damage, black mold, fire and smoke damage or biohazards, it can be devastating. We, at PuroClean of South Murfreesboro, have a “can do” attitude and will provide the best possible service. You can expect us to go above and beyond while engaging you in the restoration process, ensuring your satisfaction. We serve Rutherford, Williamson, Wilson, Coffee, Bedford, and Cannon Counties.

05/09/2015

It took about 4 or 5 weeks to finish it all. The respect for my property and work they did stood out the most. They were very respectful and flexible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Ross Construction Services LLC to install a bath, tile, and they did paint. They put up a fence.  They also installed carpet, took out windows and under counter lights. I had a 6x6 bathroom put in with glass walls and tiles and a 6x8 closet.

CATEGORY fences,flooring,lighting,remodeling,windows,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

01/24/2013

It was basically good but there was some frustration. Things needed to be done that I didn't expect to be done. Their actual work was very good. They were nice to work with. They were reachable, I could reach them by phone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ross Construction Services did some remodeling for me.

CATEGORY remodeling

Building Construction Consultants, Plumbers, General Contractors, Plumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial. We specialize in plumbing, roofing, siding, gutters, painting window & door replacement, flooring of ALL types. Home Repairs & Maintenance and Handyman services.

Ask for Details.