Curts Handyman Service

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since March 2013

B Rated | 26 Reviews

I am a small business that I have developed to help people cope with every day repairs and maintenance on and around their houses that occur each and every day. I have 35 years of experience to offer to anyone who has a need of repairs. We have a floating number of experienced helpers that are used as needed, so that we can handle your project no matter the size in a timely manner. I am on ever job to make sure that your project is completed to your satisfaction....

All Around Restoration

Pressure washing of homes, decks, patios, etc. carpentry, plumbing,painting, electrical and tile services. Basically anything you need from the inside out. Quick, reliable, friendly service, with attention to detail. Customer satisfaction is #1 Examples include building decks, small buildings,interior and exterior painting, fence install, gutter and downspouts clean out, and the list goes on. There really isn’t much we can’t do. Call us today for a free estimate. Competitive pricing, guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.

12/12/2015

Went very well.  Quick to return call, provided the service in a timely manner, good work.  would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sealed my deck

CATEGORY handyman service,deck cleaning

10/23/2015

Curt and his helper showed up on time.   They took down the first of the 2 fans to be replaced.  Then, while assembling the first new fan and 4 foot down rod (both purchased at Home Depot) Curt pointed out that the down rod did not correctly fit the motor assembly and would have to be cut, and a new hole drilled in the down rod.   I decided rather than doing that, I would return the down rod to Ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 2 ceiling fans in a 14 foot tall cathedral ceiling

CATEGORY handyman service,ceiling fans

08/27/2015

He was very punctual clean and professional. The finished job looks great. He installed and measured countertops for kitchen and baths unfortunately the backsplash portion connected to the counter tops  in kitchen were not measured so we ordered countertops that we shorter in the backsplash area.  But Curtis came up with a great tile that matched the existing tile and put the tile across the back ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced counter tops in and  Kitand 3  baths. Painted put in backsplash. Very good job.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,handyman service,remodeling,garage builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

07/22/2015

Mr. Williamson presented as part of a Big Deal.  He did an excellent job for the two hours he was here.  This work was outside and required working on a ladder for the second story windows and shutters that needed caulking and shutter painting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Caulk around windows and paint shutters

CATEGORY handyman service

07/20/2015

Installed an all metal dryer duct (versus the old foil/plastic piping) in crawl space to include chiseling out block and mortar to accommodate the correct 4inch exhaust flange. We had to have this done before gas company will hook up propane dryer. Also repaired some boards on our deck that had come loose from the framing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Showed up on time, called first to make sure the time was still ok with us. Did a very good job. No issues with his work. Picked up two hours of handyman time for $50 via an Angie's List deal. As I have spine problems, it's very difficult for me to work in the crawl space.

CATEGORY handyman service

We offer most home repair and maintenance services that happen to everyone at some time. Pressure cleaning of decks, driveways, houses, deck sealing, painting , gutter cleaning and repairs, window and door replacement. drywall installation and repairs, flooring with tile, laminate, and hardwood, but not carpet. We do a wide range of remodeling from kitchens to bathrooms and everything in between. We guarantee our work and your satisfaction. We do it right the first time.

I do not offer full electrical services, nor lawn care services, no full tree trimming, no shingle roofing

1 Year Guarantee on Labor