Arrow Appliance

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Located in

Dickson, TN 37055

Welcome to Arrow Appliance! Matt specializes in appliance repair and services in Nashville and the surrounding areas. Arrow Appliance prides themselves on customer satisfaction and getting the job done right. With years of experience, Matt will make sure you get your appliance running right in no time. Call today for your appliance repair needs!...

Appliance Repair (11)

01/07/2020

Excellent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pump replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2019

11/07/2019

I called Arrow Appliance after a failed attempt by another service in Greenbrier to find a water leak problem in my LG refrigerator. That vendor still charged me a service call charge after doing nothing spending 20 minutes finding nothing and throwing up his hands. Matt Kerley with Arrow came out within two days and spent about 45 minutes looking and FINDING the source of the leak...a bad hose co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairing a leak with my LG refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

09/12/2019

Great - quickly diagnosed and fixed130

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

08/30/2019

Matt showed up on time and made sure the appliances worked after the repair was done. He also works very neat no trash we’re left behind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator and dishwasher

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

06/29/2019

Matt (owner) was quick to respond to my request for repair! He got in and had me up and running within an hour and a half! He went above and beyond to help me out! I will totally be using Arrow Appliances again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2019

06/25/2019

Problem diagnosed quickly and treatment options given.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Frig was not cooling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2019

06/03/2019

Matt called back quickly, scheduled the repair quickly and was punctual. He did a great job, dryer is running smoothly again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

05/28/2019

Matt was friendly, professional, and punctual. He also was very thorough. He spent the time to troubleshoot the problem before deciding that we needed a new motor. Matt ordered the necessary part and installed it. We were very pleased with his work and will be calling on him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our ice maker had been malfunctioning.

05/15/2019

He did a very good estimation. Very honest, nice guy, friendly, and I had no problem with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He inspected my dryer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2018

05/03/2019

Unit was not cold enough and the ice maker quit working. Matt determined the sealed system needed repair and advised that it was not worth the cost. He could have made a temporary repair that would not last but instead advised us to replace it. I appreciate his honesty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator needed repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2019

We repair most brands of home appliances, Our technicians offer years of experience and knowledge you can trust.

we do not work on gas or commercial appliances.