Cordova Carpet Co

A 31 Reviews

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since August 2006

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

7865 Trinity Rd

Cordova, TN 38018

We are here to help you with all of your flooring needs! We help you every step of the way after you’ve selected your new floor: professional on-site measurement, removal of old flooring, and skilled installation that includes moving your furniture and replacing trim. We do it all expertly, so your floor will look amazing and give lasting satisfaction....

carpet installation (24)flooring (13)carpet cleaning (5)hardwood flooring (4)tile installation (2)

01/18/2019

Techs arrived a few minutes early and refused to leave until I was completely satisfied. Several years of experience evident. Cleaned up before leaving. Worked directly with and directly billed the HVAC company that created the damage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Staircase carpet repair/reattached.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2019

12/27/2017

Excellent job - workers never stopped - were neat & professional - beautiful flooring

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet removed and Flooring installed in entire downstairs

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2017

Photo for Cordova Carpet Co - 7865 Trinity Rd, Cordova, TN - 36704082

07/03/2017

the installer arrived on time and worked incredibly hard. The job was very well done and completed on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed our old carpet and installed new carpet throughout the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2017

05/08/2017

They did a great job. Very professional. Great prices, great people. Were in and out within 2 days and cleaned up the floors after installation. Found what we wanted in the warehouse and it looks even better in our house. Ricky is a great guy and very easy to work with. We had to reschedule 2 times and he was very accommodating. I would 100% use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New hardwood/carpet/ Tile

CATEGORY carpet installation,ceramic tile,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2017

11/29/2015

Great, completed it quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed carpet

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2015

07/06/2015

I already knew what I wanted and found it at the warehouse.  Carpet installed 10 days later with no problems.  Excellent price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced carpet in bedroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2015

01/02/2015

The experience with Cordova Carpet Co, was great. They were very punctual and practical with price. I had carpet installed in 3 bedrooms.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed carpet in 3 bedrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2014

09/25/2014

I went to Cordova Carpets to shop for good quality carpet for our home.  Rickey Phelan showed me samples and rolls that he thought I might be interested in and discussed the differences. There were so many choices of nice carpet that it was difficult to narrow it down.  I took samples home, decided on one (which he found to be on sale), discussed the price (Angie's List discount applied) and order...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-carpeted the entire house, excluding kitchen and hardwood entry & dining room..

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2014

08/25/2014

Ricky has been very responsive to any call I make.  We first installed hardwood in 2005 on concrete slab.  Beautiful job, and the best price we could find.  A couple of boards didn't stick, but he came out himself to correct problem, and we have had no other  problems with them .  Four years ago, we had more hardwoods installed and the entire upstairs recarpeted.  The workers were are very friendl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cordova Carpet came back after 4 years to re-stretch our carpets after we had moved furniture.  We have used them twice for installation.  First Hardwoods installed in two rooms in 2005 , and then in 2010 in install more hardwood and carpets.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2014

07/20/2014

I was looking for a good quality but affordable replacement for the 20+ year old carpet in my home. The hardest part of working with Cordova Carpet is finding their store. They are in an industrial area and it's not easy to find, but well worth the effort. Once you get to the store they have a ton of choices, but after having explained what I was looking for they helped narrow down the choices qui...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed gorgeous carpet with 8lb pad, in 3 bedrooms, closets, hallway and stairs.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2014

Carpet Installation & Repair. Hardwood Flooring, Laminate Flooring. Area Rugs.

carpet cleaning, hardwood refinishing