Conway Services

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since August 2006

For fast, exceptional service for your heating, cooling or plumbing needs, call now: 901-443-1870! Conway Services has been a trusted source of home comfort throughout the Mid-South since 1990. In 2010, Conway Services joined the ARS®/Rescue Rooter® network and became part of one of the leading air conditioning and heating companies in the nation. As Memphis and Mid-South residents are well aware, the weather is cold in the winter and hot and very humid in the summers. Fortunately, customers throughout Memphis and surrounding areas, can rest assured that we are on hand to serve their needs. Whether it’s air conditioning, heating, insulation or plumbing, Conway Services has you covered. Plus, each time you call you will be greeted by a friendly and caring Conway Services customer service professional. When it comes to home comfort, for the kind of service, expertise and convenience we know you want and the great value and savings you deserve, call Conway Services today, the Mid-South’s premier, heating, cooling & plumbing service company. Angie's List Super Service Award winner 7years running! License # 64210, 64365 (EAS), MS 19668...

MemphisClean

12  REVIEWS
MemphisClean

Family-owned, growing business, 20 employees, Better Business Bureau Member, full insured, workers comp, we drug test employees, criminal background checks, we guarantee our work. The minimum for our air duct cleaning services is $350. This will cover the first 10 vents.

09/10/2020

The technician's name was Rico and he was excellent. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the price but I needed it done so I did it. I will definitely shop around next time before I go to Conway simply because of the price. On the upside they guarantee it and if I have any problems they will come back no charge

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet was pulled and reset. New bolts and new donut

CATEGORY plumbing,air duct cleaning

08/14/2020

Excellent work that what Jedarrius Braxton did and I wish if any time that I need some work at my unit to send him to my house..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No I don’t have any other work

08/13/2020

George Martin did a very thorough check and cleaning of my air conditioner. At every step he explained what he was doing, why he was doing it, and how it would help my unit to function well. And, as has been the case with everyone with whom I've dealt at Conway, he was pleasant and personable. George couldn't have done a better job if he'd been working on his own home! High recommendations!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner check

08/01/2020

Jimmy was outstanding. He was very nice and fully explained the benefits to us. We are breathing more easily already!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air purifier on our air conditioner

03/19/2020

They were recommend to me by my daughter. Excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacement and repair

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with our service! Thank for letting us serve you and for being a Conway Services customer!

HVAC systems/air conditioning/furnaces repairs, preventative maintenance, emergency services & new/replacement installation. Plumbing services including: emergency service; hot water heater installation & repair; drain & pipe cleaning; clog removal; garbage disposal installation and repair; faucet/sink, showers/tub & toilet installation & leak repair. Extras for your home including: duct cleaning; whole home humidifiers, dehumidifies & air purifiers; home service and maintenance plans.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available