Affordable Painting LLC

Founded 1998 •

Interior and Exterior. I am committed to doing quality work and keeping a satisfied customer relationship ...

Fixologist

149  REVIEWS
Fixologist

Proud earner of the Angie's List Super Service Award for the past 5 years. For repairs, installations, or maintenance projects around your home or office – large or small – Fixologist Handyman Services has the experience necessary to successfully complete most any job you need done, quickly, efficiently, and we make it easy. We understand our clients' busy schedules and will work with you to complete the job at your convenience. Don't hesitate the next time you have a repair or maintenance need around your home – we can do it all. Schedule an appointment with us today and maintain your peace of mind, whether in your home or office! As a “Fixologist”, I can handle almost any type of general repair. I also can handle any type of interior or exterior painting project – large or small.

01/19/2020

Excellent work! Very responsive owner and a job well done professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting and replacing any rotting wood as well as painting our screened patio

CATEGORY house painters

09/30/2019

It was awesome. They were prompt and on time. They finished earlier than they projected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted my master bedroom and bathroom.

CATEGORY interior painters

09/24/2019

It was perfect. They were very professional. They were always on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He painted the inside and outside of my building.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

09/24/2019

It was great. He was on time. Came back when he said he would come back. Very polite and punctual. He completed the job on the time he said he would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed my ceiling, painted and did some sheet rock work.

CATEGORY interior painters

09/24/2019

The services performed by Affordable Painting was phenomenal. Mr. Gregory was very professional and prompt with his services. I was more than satisfied with the outcome of his work. He was very detailed with everything he had to do in each part of the house.He also had a few color recommendations that were awesome. I love love love my new colors in my home. He will definitely be recommended by me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to repaint the rooms in my house.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters