Golden Rule Painting

A5 REVIEWS

Founded 2019

PO Box 1644

Columbia, TN 38402

If you want a practically flawless job and guaranteed results; guaranteed meaning I dont get paid until youre satisfied with the work, well here I am! If you let me into your home, I see it as my responsibility to treat it with the utmost respect. The Golden Rule in my name is not just a pleasant sounding title I picked out of a hat, its how I do business and is representative of my internal values. Believe me, I know the frustration of choosing a contractor you can trust with your home, trust with their word, trust in their skill, and trust youre getting the best value for your dollar. All these factors are too valuable to compromise on. Isnt that just the magic configuration we all look for in any service? Please dont throw your hard earned money away on subpar work. Have a room painted first before you commit to hiring a company. Go over their work with a magnifying glass, make sure theres no paint left on the floor, on the hinges. Details matter, its what sets apart the fabulous job from the good nuff. You spend every day surrounded by these walls, your guests see them and silently judge them like they judge the presence of dust on the baseboards, it had better be fabulous! Dont settle for hurried sloppy work. Ive worked with many painters in my day and have been hugely disappointed with my fellow laborers, including many of the upscale ones. I hate to say that, its not my intention to bring others down, but my priority and obligation is to my customer. You deserve the best, that should be the standard not the exception....

interior painting (5)house painting (2)

02/24/2020

I had my sunroom renovated and needed the exterior siding painted as well as the door and trim, and it was just a really great job done by Dina, she was available immediately and really paid attention to detail as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sunroom renovation & exterior

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

02/17/2020

The quality of painting was just amazing with no mess. Dee has the highest amount of professionalism, extremely trustworthy, honest and affordable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an interior painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

02/13/2020

We needed all our doors repainted after the painter we previously hired failed to do a decent job and the paint started peeling after awhile. Dina made sure to use the best quality paint and seemed to know her stuff. We were very happy with the result! Would definitely recommend her

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Doors repainted

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

02/12/2020

It was good and positive. She was excellent and she had a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an interior painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

02/12/2020

Dina Krukovets, Golden Rule Painting, did an excellent job painting all the exterior doors and frames of an entire townhouse community. Many of the doors were looked weather-beaten and faded from the sun. Afterward, the doors looked brand new. Dina patiently prepped and painted each door and door frame as if it were her own. As President of the Homeowners Association Board, I surveyed each owner t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed exterior doors painted for an entire townhouse community.

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters