Scuba Steve Premier Handyman and Remodeling Services

A 164 Reviews

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since July 2012

280 22nd St NE

Cleveland, TN 37311

I am prepared to dive into any project your looking to have completed or have done. I do remodeling and handyman repairs or your honey list for your home or business. No repair to small. I have over 35 years of experience. I take great care in all I do. I am a hard working independent and no subcontractors are used. I always keep home owners up-to-date on repairs as it progresses. I have fair rates for top quality craftsmanship! Please visit the photos of previous work on my profile. I have received the Super Service Award from Angie's List in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and just awarded the award for 2019 as well. I am a Honorably Discharged Army Veteran since 1978. I am insuranced and bonded. Our cell number is 423.458.2956....

handyman (153)electrician (33)plumbers (30)drywall (30)home remodeling (28)home remodeling (22)interior painting (21)tile installation (18)lighting (15)door installation (12)ceiling fan installation (12)woodworking (12)

12/27/2020

Steve was excellent in his straight forward manner and honesty in evaluating the job and providing a quote. He showed up early every day he was scheduled to work and accomplished the work he said he would do. And he did an excellent job. I added more to the job as it went and Steve was fair and direct in how he could do it, fitting it into his work schedule and providing a fair quote. I've kept hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A bit of kitchen remodeling and installing tile.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

11/23/2020

Steve worked miracles on our old house & within our budget. This old house had some issues but Steve had solutions for everything that came up, he made our bathroom so beautiful & his suggestions for solutions reflected his vast experience. He’s a hard worker!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

Photo for Scuba Steve Premier Handyman and Remodeling Services - 280 22nd St NE, Cleveland, TN - 39043831
C

08/18/2020

Steve was easy to reach and replied the same day as my inquiry. After I gave an honest description of the job that I needed done, I received a verbal good faith estimate of the job. The next day Steve came to the home to see the project first hand and give a written quote. After looking at the job, Steve decided to pass. I believe that it was more than he desired to do and he realized that he unde...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace hardwood and tile with new tile

CATEGORY small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

Thank you for the feed back. I did not feel the price the owner of the home was offering was fair. That is why I passed on the project. After seeing the project, and that I would need to remove the counter top and base cabinets and the person I spoke with wanted me to lower my price. I felt it was better to move on and not make a bid.

06/09/2020

Good job. Started and finished when he said.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired water damaged sheet rock.

CATEGORY drywall,small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

05/06/2020

Arrived on time each day. Works fast and efficiently. Meticulous about details and polite. Very satisfied with work performance and end results. Would gladly have him do more work when needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting, plumbing, wall repair

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,handyman service,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

05/06/2020

We knew we had a leak and other issues in our master bath shower. We thought possibly the tile/shower needed to be completely replaced. Called Steve to get an estimate to replace tile/shower. Turned out to be a faulty pipe that Steve replaced. Steve was easy to coordinate with, was here when he said he would be here, thorough and honest. Will definitely use him going forward for repairs and remode...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom plumbing repair

CATEGORY plumbing,small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

04/28/2020

I called this guy up for a quote He had a bad attitude from the very start I finally convinced him to come and take a look at the job instead of give me some stupid number over the phone he told me he had a job he had to go take a look at and after the job he'll come over here and take a look at this one but he didn't instead he made up some stupid excuse that he called me which he did not and giv...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Horrible Service

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

Thank you for the feed back! We appraite all feed back, it help with our business to become a better customer service oriented company. We will investagate and resolve this matter professinaly and seek to resolve this as quickly as possible. We are a 2019 Super Service Award Winner that we proudly earned.

10/16/2019

Steve has moved from Northern Illinois for family reasons. He is not available anymore in this region for his valuable skills.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpentry and handyman

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

Thank you. I know I still get calls from Illinois. everyone is been understanding and polite. I'm now serving the great community of Chattanooga Tennessee.

09/30/2019

Steve was very punctual, 30 minutes early from when he said he would be here to start working. Always communicated his status updates or issues. He is very knowledgeable, confident and proud of his work. And I can see why... in one week he managed to transform our sad, pathetic, embarrassment of a shower area into a beautifully stunning shower area that we could finally be proud of. We can't thank...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a leak in the bathroom for which a previous gentleman came in tore off some of the tile and broke some of the drywall in order to see the pipes. Unfortunately the gentleman never came back nor did he finish the project. And we still had the leak. We had to cover the holes with plastic and tape in order to use the shower. What turned out to be a leak, ended up being an entire remodel of our bathroom tub walls.

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

06/22/2019

I hired Steve before for some carpentry work and he did exceptionally well. Steve instructed me on what items I would need to purchase. It went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

Carpentry, Drywall, Electrical, Fencing, Flooring, Lighting, Painting and Tile and Complete Bathrooms and more! Just ask...

No Warranty on defective materials. Warranty on work only. Conditions apply to any and all warranties. Please ask for details, as it is based on the project. All warranties are noted on your invoice. There is NO WARRANITY at all if not noted on your invoice received. Any swearing, cursing, bullying or belittling me in correspondence to myself or the company voids any and all warranties promised.