Affordable Roofing Siding & Gutters LLC

B 29 Reviews

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since December 2013

332 3rd St SW

Cleveland, TN 37311

Affordable Roofing, Siding, Gutters, and Windows LLC is a locally owned company with a national recognition. We have grown to become one of the area’s leading roofing contractors. Here you will find the “best of the best” in the roofing industry. The “Affordable” family has a huge customer base and an outstanding reputation. When you choose Affordable Roofing, Siding, Gutters, and Windows. LLC you are choosing the only GAF Master Elite company in our area which means we can offer you a lifetime warranty. “The last roof you will ever buy” With us being “Affordable” we have competitive pricing and also have some of the best payment options available! We can offer 12-month same as CASH, 5, 7, and even 10 year loans. Fully licensed, bonded and insured you have nothing to worry about. We have your back!...

roofing (26)siding (6)gutter installation (6)chimney repair (3)skylight installation (1)window (1)

09/26/2020

Even with the numerous work demands they got out same day and tarped damaged roofs before the rain came. Had 2 crews came out and repaired home and barn roof in one day. Cleaned up all nails and trash behind themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing repair from tornado

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your honest review. We value our customers and will continue to strive to do the best we possibly can. Our customers are our priority!

08/04/2020

The crew was thorough and well organized. The work went smoothly; they left a beautiful roof and a clean yard and driveway. Excellent customer service from the office staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your honest review. We value our relationship with our customers and we are glad to hear that you and your son and new family are happy and satisfied. Thank you so much

06/24/2020

Actual roofing crew was excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

Thank you for giving your honest opinion. We value everyone's opinion and hope we a brought you superior customer service

06/18/2020

I called in to schedule an appointment for someone to come out and give me an estimate on my gutter work. They were able to fit me in quickly to their schedule. The sales representative, Paul, did a fantastic job of looking over my entire home. I could see him taking pictures and measurements. I appreciated his throne us and he was easy to understand. Everyone that I spoke to at the office was fri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your honest review. We value our reputation and relationship we have with our clients.

06/12/2020

Affordable roofing came out and gave me a price. I signed a contract to do the work. I was told about 2 weeks, he never showed up. He called me 2 months later and said he forgot about the work, and wanted to come out when to was 30degrees out and rainy. I told him no thanks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

Sir, I have searched our database by your name and your address. I am not able to find your name or address in our system. If you would like to call the office @ 423-584-5600 and give additional information I would be happy to try to get this taken care of for you.

04/07/2020

Excellent. I would hire them again very friendly arrived on time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof skirting. Railinh

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2020

Thank you so much for your honest review. We appreciate you

03/17/2020

After waiting a couple week due to their busy schedule. They completed the work in one day. Excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aluminum fascia replaced on roof ends

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to express your experience with us.

01/14/2020

Employees were illegal aliens, only one spoke English, and they left broken blocks scattered around the house. But they did do a good job, and completed it faster than expected. If hiring illegals doesn't bother you, hire them, they did a good job and were the lowest price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appointment, Estimate, Contract for Roofing and Construction

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2020

Mr [Member Name Removed], I am glad you are satisfied with our service. Please understand that we have several different crews and as it seems your project turned out well. Thank you for your review

12/10/2019

We LOVE our New Roof! Scheduled an appointment with Jon to get an estimate. He was running behind due to traffic but called to inform me ahead of time. Agreed on numbers and then a few days later Jacob called and got a day scheduled that worked for me and answered questions about the installation and temperature concerns for the glue. Even after the roof was complete Jacob was my go to for any que...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

Thank you. We are striving daily to meet excellent customer service skills. We appreciate you business and look forward to working with you again in the future

02/06/2019

We have some other projects that we will be calling them for. Every worker that was here was exceptionally nice and very mannerly. We have not had any problems arise from the work that was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had 2 skylights and they did away with those for us and they repaired a leak around the chimney area. they also installed gutters and did repair work on our siding

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding,chimney repair,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

Roof Replacement, Installation, Shingle Replacement, Leak Repairs, Metal Roofs, Cedar, Slate & Tile, Attic Vents, Skylight Installation, Gutters & Downspouts, Chimney Caps & Pans, Fascia, Soffit & Siding Repair, Window Replacement, Bathroom Remodel, Small Construction

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available