Tony & Scott's Lawncare Service

Not Rated| 1 Review

ODD JOBS R us

14  REVIEWS
ODD JOBS R us

We specialize in as many jobs as we can cover (such as lawn service, tree/brush removal, junk haul, tree removal ect.). We will be on time, EVERY time. If you need help with ANY type of labor, WE are the company to choose. Though this owner-operated company is relatively fresh, all of our staff are experienced enough to handle any job that comes their way. No matter how odd the job is, call us!

Award 2019
Offers by ODD JOBS R us on Angie's List

08/06/2010

Read above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It's difficult to rate the services of this company since they never actually performed any work. I called them last Saturday, (it is now Friday) and asked for an estimate. At first there was a problem with some equipment being stolen. I can certainly understand that. But then I called again, after learning that the equipment had been recovered. I left a message asking, (again) that I receive an estimate from them. What I got instead was....well, nothing really. I called again later today to hear that the equipment is now in the shop. Again, I can understand this. What I can't understand is why there was no attempt at a follow-up phone call to let me know that no estimate would be forthcoming. Not very good business at all.

CATEGORY lawn service

We will edge, trim, and mow, your lawn and clean up sidewalks and steps. We can also clean up grass clippings, gutter cleaning, hedge trimming, and mulching. If your lawn is in need of fertilizing and treatment we also perform that task too. We also perform small tree removal too.

Visa