Clarksville Dental Center

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since October 2008

Clarksville Dental Center is special because it is a total family care dental clinic. We treat children as young as 2 years as well as their 92 year old grandparents. Our patients appreciate one staff, one account, all at the same location. Most insurance is accepted and we are happy to file the insurance for our patients. We have both male and female doctors. There are 3 doctors at this site. To see if a provider is board certified, visit www.abgd.org....

08/11/2015

So glad I chose them. On time, friendly....great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had just moved to the area and was due for my six month dental cleaning.  I had originally booked with what appeared to be a chain dental clinic then cancelled after reading reviews on Angies list for Clarksville Dental....

CATEGORY dentists

D

04/27/2015

While the staff was friendly and professional, the doctor had no bedside manner.  I feel I was suckered in to a root canal that they suddenly were only able to complete 1/2 of the procedure.  I ended up going to a completely different dentist and the initial work had to be re-done.  I am still experiencing pain!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Visited for tooth pain, possible cavity.

CATEGORY endodontics,dentists

03/03/2015

Dr Renfro was extreme professional and helpful. His services were very well done. The appointments were punctual and smooth. The staff is friendly and polite and the office manager cares about the customers which is a big deal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my wisdom teeth removed, a cleaning and a filling

CATEGORY dentists,oral surgeons,cosmetic dentist

09/18/2014

Major dental work. Great job and very satisfied. We have been going here for 5 yrs and have always been satisfied with the work we have had done.

CATEGORY dentists

06/10/2014

I got the crown put in, and it has been great. The staff was very nice and they worked with me to pay for it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a crown.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

Tooth Bleaching. Full Dentures. Cleaning. Fillings. Crowns. Caps. Bridges. Lumineers. Invisalign. Cosmetic Dentistry. Bonding. Root Canals. Porcelain Veneers. Gum Disease Treatment. Limited Orthodontics. Same Day Denture Repairs.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available