C & S Auto Repair

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since June 2006

Serving Clarksville since 1978. We use the latest in computer diagnostics and are auto electric specialist. Same day service on most repairs. Towing available. Certified Auto Repair facility. 12 months / 12,000 mile nationwide warranty on most repairs. Our technicians are highly qualified and two of them have been with our company over 20 years. Conveniently located to downtown. Appointments are recommended but not required....

05/01/2017

It went great. We knew we needed to get this work done on our truck for quite a while. We move a lot and now was the perfect timing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I really like this place. They are very efficient and know what they are doing. I feel like they are very honest and knowledgeable. I would recommend to everyone

04/27/2016

Mr. Rust was very professional whenever I spoke to him on the phone.The main problem I have with the shop is they have great difficulty finding the parts for my car. My car was in the shop for three weeks almost four. The first three days it was in the shop they had difficulty locating the problem and then we had a snow storm so that is completely understandable. It took an additional two and half...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider fixed the interrupter on a 1990 Bonneville which was a gift to me from a family at my church.

CATEGORY auto repair

I regret that you were unable to give us an "A" on your review. Unfortunately, it can be difficult when dealing with parts for older vehicle. Let us know if we can assist you in the future. Doyle Rust C&S Auto Repair

02/24/2016

They did it for an hour. There was no wait time. I had an appointment. They took me right in. I would absolutely use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do my oil changes and they do some repairs for me. It was an oil change and they worked at my wheel.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thanks for the great review! Appreciate your business.

11/12/2015

We towed in an used car that we needed to evaluate whether to diagnose and repair or let go.  They were very professional and thorough.  We decided to make a few repairs and have enjoyed a well running car in the process.  Highly recommend these honest and qualified professionals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was the second time we used C&S Auto Repair.  We were very impressed with our first repair as well.

CATEGORY auto repair,towing

We appreciate you taking the time to review our business and look forward to working with you in the future. Doyle Rust

08/01/2014

The professionalism, communication and cost are head and shoulders above the rest in Clarksville.  I was informed of the cost before work started and kept informed of what was being replaced and why.  The best compliment I can give is that we are always treated like family at C & S.  I couldn't imagine bringing our vehicles anywhere else.  The great folks there have earned out business for life.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our Matrix had a loud noise coming from the engine area.  They inspected the car and assured me it wasn't in the engine itself.  It turned out that a belt and pulley needed to be replaced.

CATEGORY auto repair

We are so pleased that you took the time to review our business. I hope that we can continue to be your choice for auto repair and maintenance for many years. Doyle Rust, Owner C&S Auto Repair

Auto Repair, Preventitive Maintenance Services, Auto Electric Repairs, Brakes, Driveability Concerns, Minor & Major Mechanical, Timing Belts, Tires, Suspension & Shocks, Water Pumps, Alternators, Power windows, power seats, Tune-up, Starter, Interstate Battery Dealer, Fuel pumps.

Auto Body

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express, PayPal, Financing Available