Animal Clinic Of North Clarksville

Angie's List since March 2010

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

The staffat the Animal Clininc of North Clarksville strives to provide for the needs of small animals in the Clarksville,TN and Ft. Campbell,KY area, including Stewart and Christian counties....

06/20/2013

They are very good. It's come along good. I am going to pick a medication and we have a cat that has diabetes so we take the cats there too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my pets to Animal Clinic Of North Clarksville. I went there recently because my puppy had a surgery like a graft for his cornea.

08/23/2012

They always treat my pet with love and care and take the time to make sure they assess my concerns. They always give her a treat and remind me of my appointments. I always feel like they listen and try to assist in the best way possible. I think they are a fantastic place to bring your pet for kind, affordable, and lovng care for your pets.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General animal care for my shar-pei. Antibiotics when needed, shots, allergy treatment.

04/28/2011

The Vet was very friendly, knew how to work with our breed (shar pei) as they have worked with others. Additionally the staff are friendly, always treat our dog with love, respect, and care. Everyone is always happy and willing to help. Everything went well with her shots and medical procedures.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They performed routine shots for our shar pei puppy and recently spayed her.

03/10/2011

I have been to this Animal Clinic with my cat on two occasions in the past 14 months. The office is clean and attractive and the personnel I dealt with were professional, friendly and courteous. I appreciate the fact that you can both schedule an appointment ahead of time or just walk in. Both times I have been a walk-in without an appointment but was taken to an exam room and seen in a reasonably...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rabies Vaccination, Fecal Analysis, Exam/Wellness Assessment, Tapeworm shot, Feline Leukemia Vaccination, FVCRP Vaccination

03/08/2010

Everything went very smoothly, we've been seeing this vet for 5 months now and I couldn't be happier. She is always very thorough and addresses every issue I have! I absolutely love their walk in hours!! Also love that they'll let you know the prices of everything before-hand, all you have to do is ask! This vet also genuinely cares for pets, the staff even call to check up on your pet the next da...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cat was neutered, and got extra pain medications for the days after

CATEGORY veterinarian

We offer, preventive medicine, internal medicine, surgery and some limited exotic medicine.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available