All In One

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since August 2013

All In One has been providing handyman services since 1986 and we have serviced Clarksville since 2006. We Do drywall, painting, plaster, gutters, roofing, plumbing, siding, tiling, carpentry, and more. So one call covers it all! If you need a helping hand, don’t be afraid to reach out to the handyman!...

One Construction Inc

Clarksville Renovation Group is a small locally owned business that strives to exceed our customers requests and expectations. We utilize a personalized approach when developing and executing any project we do. We hope that you can be our happy client through our remodeling experience.

08/29/2018

Very well. Very fast and efficient

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lights installed

05/02/2017

They were very professional,they came in and did a great job.I would highly recommend them,they was very neat clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting my house in a timely matter.

C

10/19/2016

Came to give an estimate and did not bring or ask to use a tape measure, nothing was written down. Gave us an off the wall verbal price of $5,000 and we would need to go buy the tile and supplies which he didn't even tell us what we would need or how much. Very unprofessional. Was disappointed that we had waited so long on this person because he had decent reviews on Angie's list only to be let do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A shower that needed to new tile and a tiled bench built. No plumbing was required.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

When u been doing this stuff for 35 years sometimes u don't need a tape messure if u r just giving a price any way if they had called the job would of got done

03/01/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jimmy and his crew were excellent. Very professional, friendly, always asking what we wanted to ensure our satisfaction. Would definitely use again and recommend to others.

09/08/2015

The service was great!  I called in the morning, Jimmy returned my call within the hour and came out that afternoon to assess the situation.  He gave me several options for repairs with their prices and then was able to quickly repair my doors.  I would highly recommend All in One to anyone who needs a handyman

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was having some issues with exterior doors closing due to prior installation by another contractor.  Jimmy came in and fixed the issue.

CATEGORY handyman service,doors

Professional Handyman Services, Drywall, Interior/Exterior Painting, Plaster, Gutter Cleaning, Roofing, Plumbing, Siding, Ceramic Tiling, And Much More!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available