Ultimate Service

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

6845 Old Stage Rd

Chattanooga, TN 37421

Additional DBA - Alans Appliances Service. Additional service areas: Rhea, Sequatchie, Walker, and Whitfield Counties. ***For quicker service, please call 423-595-5131...

appliance repair (95)electrical (14)

10/13/2020

Wife was home and the tec did not even remove the cabinet around the washer just told her machine was not working and it would cost to much to fix even if he never told us what was wrong if u take 15 min call or 4 an hour so make360 an hour never fix anything

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing machine

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

04/22/2020

One day to diagnose and one more to return with parts. Everything went well. Sergy showed us that we put the water filter in wrong. All is well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oven Heating Element Replaced, Ice Maker Fixed

CATEGORY appliance repair,electrician

COST $420.61

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2020

04/09/2020

Very friendly and professional. We had a wall oven replaced and they took the time to ensure everything fit and was working. I would highly recommend!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall oven replacement

CATEGORY appliance repair,electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2020

01/28/2020

While, ultimately, we were unable to fix the problem without a higher cost than what it was worth to fix vs. replace (no fault of the service tech), service was good and actually got the dryer working for a while longer before error code reappeared, as expected. Ultimate Service was friendly, cost-friendly for the service call and follow up, knowledgeable and I would recommend to anyone looking fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer repair (giving error code during cycle)

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2020

10/13/2019

Original diagnosis was that it was a broken valve. However it turned out to be a frozen water line. We were only charged for the service call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water line repair on refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2019

08/24/2019

Finished in about 40 minutes, gave me a "discount" $100. Balan did the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Icemaker repair. Simple, quick.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2019

03/12/2019

No problems whatsoever. When I called to set up an appointment, I was called back immediately and Mike came during the 2 hour window we scheduled. He was prompt, courteous and he completed the repair in a timely manner. I felt the cost was reasonable and a good value.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our HE oversized washing machine was leaking water badly

11/28/2018

This is an excellent appliance repair business, which we have used seversl times. Things get fixed the first time, repairs and charges are carefully explained, service is prompt and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various Bosch diswasher repairs, also Thermidor gas stove burners needed cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate your review

10/19/2018

He was on time and was able to repair easily and quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing machine repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate your review

08/23/2018

I was surprised at how quickly they were able to come out and fix the issue. I literally called on a Monday and Tuesday morning the tech was out working on the washer. He was quick and efficient and answered my millions of questions I was asked. I would 100% use them again!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing machine had quit spinning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2018

Appliance repair installation and electrical work. All makes and models. Garage door and water heaters.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa