Premium Lawn & Landscaping

B 55 Reviews

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since August 2010

908 Graysville Rd

Chattanooga, TN 37421

Anything you need for your yard, we can provide. We are CERTIFIED installers of concrete pavers, hardscapes and retaining walls. We have been installing Rainbird irrigation for 8 years. We also install plants, trees, shrubs and sod. We maintain your landscaping as well. We are truly a one stop shop for all your landscaping needs....

lawn & landscaping (46)hardscaping (3)irrigation system (3)drain pipe installation (1)stone and gravel (1)lawn care (23)mulch delivering (4)leaf removal (3)

09/28/2018

For the most part it went ok. A good clean up was done as promised on the first visit. Expected a second visit in two weeks that didn’t come until four weeks later. A good job was done but would like to have a two week turnaround time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard work, mowing and weed eating

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

I’m sorry for the confusion. I’m not sure what happened two weeks after the initial visit but I put you on the schedule every two weeks in my software. I’ll look into it to make sure it is set again in 2 weeks

09/01/2018

it went well. came home to find the yard mowed along with the extra brush cut and stacked on the side of the road which the city picked up a few days later. The yard looks great. Look forward to seeing these guys again on a biweekly basis. Thanks so much for the reference.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn care and maintance

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2018

04/15/2018

A sink hole appeared in my back yard. Glenn was very prompt in responding to my request for an estimate. However, before he could start on the work, a long period of rainy weather passed through. He checked back on the conditions repeatedly before he determined the yard was dry enough. That was exceptional! He was concerned with not damaging anything while correcting my issue! As soon as the yard ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sink hole repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2018

05/24/2017

They were excellent! Great pricing and the work was top notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The removed an old shed foundation and put in a new paver patio and steps to our home.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

C

03/29/2017

It did not go well, I had to get someone else to come and do the job. They did not complete what I requested. They had come before to do a walk through but it was still not taken care of. When I called the day after, he did come back and look at it and acknowledge that it had not been taken care of but he was very concerned about paying the men extra money to come back out and do it, so it was not...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Premium Lawn & Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2016

I am sorry you didn't feel like you got your monies worth, but as you know you paid for 4 man hours and we worked as hard as possible to get all you wanted done, but in the end we simply ran out of time, so as the deal stated, additional time can be purchased, but you chose not to do that. again I am sorry we didn't get all you wanted done, but please remember you purchased time, not a price for t...

11/14/2016

Overall the work was good. There were a couple spots where the weeds were not pulled and the mulch was laid in too thin of a layer. There was one flower bed they started but didn't finish. I called the schedule a time for them to come finish and they never got back with me. Only about 1/3 of the bed is mulched.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed weeds pulled and mulch laid in several large flower beds. I also needed bushes trimmed.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2016

11/04/2016

The owner never showed. An appointment was made and my husband left work early to meet him. After 40 minutes, my husband left to pick up my daughter while I called to check on our appointment. He answered and said he had thought about it earlier, but forgot to call. Mentioned that someone had called in sick but a courtesy call would have gone a long way. I will not use this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluation/repair of my current sprinkler system; landscaping and yard maintenance

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2016

10/04/2016

They were punctual and very polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pruning; seeding and aerating

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2016

09/28/2016

It was easy to set up an appointment, completed the work in the right amount of time, great communication, and job well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provided weeding services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2016

09/22/2016

Premium Lawn & Landscaping did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim hedges and pull weeds.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2016

Lawn Care, Planting, Mulching, Pruning, Sod, Irrigation & Fertilizing.

Fertilization and weed control without lawn maintenance agreement, Gutter cleaning, nor pressure washing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover