Oxy Green Carpet Cleaning of Chattanooga

A66 REVIEWS

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since July 2011

2288 Gunbarrel Rd 154

Chattanooga, TN 37421

Oxy Green Carpet Cleaning of Chattanooga is the areas premier Carpet, Upholstery, Hardwood Floor and Mattress Cleaning Company. We service the entire Chattanooga Metro and approximately 30 minutes in every direction around the Hamilton Place Mall. We are real experts in Carpet and Furniture Care and will have your carpets looking like new in just one visit. Discover for yourself the awesome power of The Oxy Green Carpet Cleaning System and turn back time on your carpet and furniture....

Carpet Cleaning (64)Upholstery Cleaning (9)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (3)Mattresses (1)

06/21/2019

Wonderful! My carpets look brand new!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

06/01/2019

Went smoothly. Robby had said he and his son would arrive around 1:30-2:00 on the day scheduled. He phoned a bit before 2:00 to let me know they were on the way, but running about 15 minutes later than planned. I appreciated he took the time to do that. Very courteous. When they arrived, they immediately went to work, after telling me what the cost per piece would be. (Note: he had told me cost wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have two light gray sofas that needed to be vaccumed and solution cleaned, as well as two side chairs and a recliner to be vaccumed only.

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2019

04/17/2019

Robbie and crew were punctual, attentive to detail and did a great job on our 10 year old carpet. They left the carpet looking much cleaner and brighter!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaned throughout home

12/22/2018

Very disappointed. Cannot even tell that several areas were cleaned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2018

11/08/2017

First of all, he scheduled the cleaning for the next business day after I called. It was important to me to get the job done quickly so that was a blessing. They arrived right on time and worked quickly and thoroughly. I have never seen a product like they used before. The cleaning took away all of the odor and stains. The house smells fresh and clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our carpets cleaned due to a pet accident.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2017

10/23/2017

Robbie is a great resource and plan to contact him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
spot cleaning carpets

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2016

10/18/2017

Showed up on time, completed the work, and were courteous and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recommended.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2017

06/05/2017

Very quick and efficient. Only thing I didn't like was that the workers tracked up my wood floors from the wet carpet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned in new home

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2017

02/07/2017

We had a pretty good experience with them. They did a pretty good job. They were courteous and professional. They seem to know what they were doing. They were very thorough. There were 2 of them and it seems there was a younger fellow with him. I remember kind of getting along with them pretty well. They were friendly. I think they were pretty reasonable. The quality of their work is fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Oxy Green to clean or couch and carpet.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2016

01/30/2017

Great!!!! Courteous, professional and thoroughly cleaned. I will definitely call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the upholstery on a couch and two chairs!

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2017

Cleaning - carpet, hardwood floor, upholstery & matresses sanitized.

no drapes, no tile