Cabeen Originals LLC

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since February 2011

C Rated | 3 Reviews

Cabeen Originals is a custom woodworking company that typically works with Interior Designers and Furniture store retailers....

Casey Powell

27  REVIEWS
Casey Powell

With over 23 years of experience, we specialize in Decks & Porches. We install highly crafted decks and screen rooms with a wide variety of materials and techniques. We select only the best quality materials for your project and buy extra materials to cull through to ensure the best possible results. Either Synthetic or Wood Built we have a solution to accommodate your vision. We look forward to earning your trust and your business. Please give us a call so we can come to your home for a customized and thorough analysis of your project so we can provide you a detailed proposal. The Owner will be coming to see you, so call Casey Powell Today at 404-422-6540. I am centrally located Chattanooga, TN so I can accommodate your busy schedule.

Award 2019

07/04/2013

This guy is a joke. We are over 4 months into install and he is still not finished. Kitchen cabinets should take a week once the install begins. He has quit responding or showing up (he didn't show up much anyway). We are using other vendors to complete his work. Avoid at all costs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom kitchen cabinets.

12/10/2012

Cabeen came out and discussed the project with us and gave us a rough estimate. He then worked with us to design the mantel. Once we approved the design, he built the mantel and installed it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabeen designed and built a custom mantel for our fireplace. Since the fireplace had an existing woodbox incorporated in it, the mantel had to be custom. Cabeen designed a beautiful mantel and turned the woodbox into shelves where we can display collectibles.

02/28/2011

He is a local wood craftsman. He has done a lot of work in the area. I love the product. I had to push him to do every single little thing that I needed done with the table. When you hire this guy, you are going to have a challenge. However, it is worth it because the product is really good. He has got a lot of experience. I would not use his services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Cabeen Originals probably about a week ago and the wood craftsman built me a custom kitchen cart.

CATEGORY custom furniture

Custom woodworking. Tables. Chairs. Cabinets. Stools.