ADT Security Services

Founded 1874 • Angie's List since January 2010

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

ADT is a leading provider of security and automation solutions for homes and businesses in the United States and Canada, people on-the-go and their networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel more safe and empowered....

Empire Alarm Systems LLC

Empire Alarm Systems has been serving Eastern Tennessee since 2004. The owner, Shawn Engle, Has 36 years experience in the Industry. He has worked for large nationwide companies as well as owning his own alarm company in California for 10 years. Empire Alarm Systems is committed to great customer service and finding the right alarm system to match the customers lifestyle. We specialize in: Alarm systems, Fire Alarm systems, Access control, cameras. Service repairs on all systems. Security system monitoring. Low voltage wiring.

Offers by Empire Alarm Systems LLC on Angie's List

09/02/2015

04/27/2015

Anytime anything goes wrong they are just right there. I have had them since 1998. If you don’t have a land line phone they can come out and install a wireless phone. That way nobody can cut your line. If the alarm goes off I don’t have any problems. One time my son had done something wrong and we were in a restaurant and ADT called and said out alarm went off and the police are on their way to my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use ADT and they are excellent.

04/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Set up house for security. Only complaint is that they seem to have a lot of promotions going and I'm not sure they gave me their best price.

08/29/2014

I had an alarm failure at my home. The police showed up before I was taken off hold. ADT didn't even know where I live.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using them as an alarm company for about 3 years.

05/21/2012

They provided a good service.  However, I felt that the monthly fee was a bit high.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed my security system, and I had monthly service with them.

CATEGORY home security systems

Home Security, Home Automation, Home Health, ADT Pulse® Solutions, Gold Standard Custom Home Solutions

Alarm Services, Home security company, Home security system