Stratton Repair

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since May 2013

Providing affordable, honest, and dependable service. With over 7 years of experience, depend on us to serve you. Don't wait on those other guys who take days or even weeks to get out to your house. Call us today for immediate serve!!...

Premium Lawn & Landscaping

Anything you need for your yard, we can provide. We are CERTIFIED installers of concrete pavers, hardscapes and retaining walls. We have been installing Rainbird irrigation for 8 years. We also install plants, trees, shrubs and sod. We maintain your landscaping as well. We are truly a one stop shop for all your landscaping needs.

10/08/2017

Called James on Wednesday, told him the problem and what the last repairman did. James ordered the part and arrived to install on time Friday. James did find a couple other issues with the dryer ( I expected this as last repairman was kinda shady). James fixed those issues and still was less than I paid the last guy. Seemed very knowledgeable and finished the repair quickly. Will definitely use ag...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Samsung dryer needed heating element replaced. Dryer no longer heated up.

09/25/2017

Mr. Stratton helped out during a small crisis on a job site. He was very helpful in coming to the rescue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair dishwasher

CATEGORY appliance repair,small appliance repair

09/23/2015

Found the problem quickly and ordered part for repair. Also showed me how to clean my intake water screens fast.  These fixes have made my washer almost like new. ( did not  improve on the scratches or dings )  Every fast and pleasant to have in my house while repairing my washer.   Yes I will have more items repaired with "Stratton Repair"

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced water pump for my front loading washer.

08/06/2015

06/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Stratton came out and he was right on time, very courteous and professional. I had ordered a part for my carpet cleaner, but I ordered the wrong part. Mr. Stratton tried to fix the cleaner, but without the proper part, it was futile. The piece that holds the cleaner in the upright position had broken off. The broken piece was no bigger than a nickel. To fix it, I have to order the whole lower half of the carpet cleaner case for $75.00 per the online Hoover parts dealer, not Mr. Stratton. I decided to use a piece of rope to hold it in the upright position. When I need to use it, I will just tie it back up. If the part wasn't so expensive..I would have ordered it and let Mr. Stratton put it together. Unfortunately, I can't do that. Mr. Stratton worked on it for quite awhile trying to figure out a way to fix it, but there was no long term fix for it. I so appreciate him coming out and doing all he could to fix it. He is a very nice man and hid # is in my address book for the future. He didn't charge me a thing. You don't find service better than that nowadays. Most people wouldn't have tried to find a way to fix it, and if they gad, would have charged you for a service call. I will definitely use him in the future if any other small appliances need repair!

CATEGORY appliance repair,lawn service,house painters,interior painters

Servicing washers, dryers, stoves, refridgerators, freezers & all other appliances. We do lawn mower repair also! Need a privacy fence put up, yard work, something installed in your home, or just a great honest handyman? We've got you covered on that too!!

We will do our best to help you in anyway possible!

Check, PayPal