ALLIN LANDSCAPING

A 27 Reviews

Angie's List since November 2006

141 Blackpool Dr

Antioch, TN 37013

The Backyard - The New Favorite Room of the House! Let’s face it, we all live busy lives. And at times, life comes with stress. The backyard can become a place where we can get away from the busyness and stress of life. What a great place to retreat to at the end of a busy day or week to relax, to reflect and to refresh. The backyard can become our destination, our sanctuary, our refuge, our place to get away to think, to pray, to dream, to spend time alone or with others… And when weather tries to prohibit us from being outside we can still retreat to the backyard through a sunroom, a screened in porch or even a pergola to screen from the scorching sun. One of our passions at Allin Landscaping is to help to create Backyard Get-A-Ways at the homes of our customers. Why don’t you come explore with us the wonderful possibilities for your backyard and your life? There is no obligation or charge for the initial consultation. We welcome your call at 615.351.5776. We look forward to meeting you and listening to what you would like to do at your home!...

hardscaping (9)lawn & landscaping (25)stone and gravel (6)tree service (5)landscape lighting (4)lighting (4)fountain installation (3)mulch delivering (3)irrigation system (3)deck building (3)

08/09/2020

Beautiful finished back yard, just as planned. George was a pleasure to work with. He and those working with him were knowledgeable and experienced. He created a good design drawing, and detailed itemized cost estimate so it was clear what the scope included. He was patient with us as we modified the design and added design elements over several months. Communication was excellent so that there we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio deck extension with pavers, landscaping, stone natural gas fire pit, stepping stones, flagstone, steps, lighting, outdoor electrical outlets.

CATEGORY decks,landscaping,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

Photo for ALLIN LANDSCAPING - 141 Blackpool Dr, Antioch, TN - 38784475

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed], for letting us be part of the development of such a great Backyard Get-A-Way at your home! [Member Name Removed] Allin, Allin Landscaping

08/07/2019

I would definitely recommend Allin Landscaping. George and his crew was a pleasure to work with. They were professional and their work is impeccable. The communication was excellent, their prices are great, and the crew is amazing. They delivered everything they promised and did so in a timely manner. I am more than pleased with my backyard transformation!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardscaping and landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2019

04/23/2019

George Allin is an absolute pro in every respect. From the first meeting where George carefully listened to our ideas and respectfully offered different options (including an entirely different way to approach the project, which we ending up choosing!), to the final planting and instructions on caring for our landscaping, George has been a pleasure to work with. He patiently created multiple desig...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Design and build 1000 sq. ft patio, fire pit, outdoor kitchen, pergola, and landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,lighting,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2019

It was a pleasure working together with you and your wife, [Member Name Removed]to create a warm, inviting Backyard Get-A-Way for you and your family to enjoy for years to come! Thank you for allowing us and all of our team the opportunity to work together with you on a great project! George Allin Allin Landscaping 615.351.5776

09/23/2018

George has been very helpful throughout this project. We wanted privacy from our new neighbors, who had just built a megahouse. George helped us pick the right kind of evergreens to give us year-round visual protection. He obtained the trees from a mountainside, and let us pick several of them ourselves through an exchange of text messages while he was out there. George worked with the neighbors' ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
plant new trees for privacy; re-route drain pipes

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for letting us be part of the landscape development and privacy screening of your backyard! George Allin, Allin Landscaping

09/06/2018

Excellent and prompt service. Great professional advice. Brought in associate contractor for additional remodeling and driveway advice. Hope to use them for actual installation in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Planning stages of large renovation which would require moving most of the landscaping, hardscape,and the driveway at our house.

CATEGORY landscaping,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for allowing us to be part of the development of the landscaping, new driveway and unique garage at your beautiful home! George Allin

03/15/2018

George was really helpful with ideas and fun to work with. We love our new outdoor space.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
design and installation of patio are with built in seating and fire pit

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2018

Thanks, [Member Name Removed], for allowing us to be part of the development of your Backyard Get-A-Way, especially the contemporary gas fire pit we were able to create! Great project! George Allin

01/22/2018

Our yard has been turned into a magical peaceful place to relax. The whole team listened to our input and were very professional. We interviewed several landscape designers before we picked Allin Landscaping and this team was everything we could have hoped for. George Allin even took us to Randall Walker Farms to pick out some of our specimen plants. It was a delight to go pick some of our plants....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our whole yard landscaped which was an acre in size. We had stone walkways and an outdoor living space with a cedar pergola, boulder water feature and sunken fire pit along with outdoor accent lighting and an irrigation system. We also had rocks and boulders placed around the landscaped areas.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,lighting,mulch,pavers, gravel,fountains,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2018

Thanks, [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed], for allowing me and our team to work together with both of you to provide the design and installation of a great, unique and extensive woodland project at your home! It was a pleasure to work with you both to create a large Woodland Patio and Walkways complete with large flagstones and groundcover growing in the joints and a traditional ceda...

09/28/2017

The project took several months to complete due to various trades being involved and weather considerations. The contractors which were referred by Allin Landscaping were top shelf and the work was everything we expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back yard was remodeled from grass to installing pavers, a gas firepit, a hot tub, privacy fence and trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2017

03/11/2017

George is a good communicator. He is knowledgeable, and patient with my needs. I do not know exactly what I wanted and he showed me a lot ideas and suggestions. He did a clean design for my house. I appreciate his service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Design landscaping for my yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2017

02/24/2017

Bottom line, when I drove down the driveway for the first time once we moved, I was elated. Everything was perfect. The reshaping of the topography, a huge undertaking, was better than I could have ever envisioned. The fencing was beautiful, and all of the details were spot on. We still have the planting portion of the project to complete, but I am confident that will work out as amazingly as ever...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
George Allin transformed my new home’s landscaping and saved me from an immense amount of anxiety! My husband and I recently purchased a home in Middle Tennesee while we were still living out of state. There were a number of landscape improvements we wanted to make before we moved, including installing fencing and a driveway gate, reshaping the entrance topography with a substantial amount of cleaning and clearing of brush and trees, installing a stone border to define the entry and installing sod. I interviewed a few landscapers on the phone and George seemed like a perfect fit. I came to town and met with two of the candidates, but there was no question George was the one. He had great ideas, beautiful photos of other projects he had worked on and a very reassuring personality. He promised he would be on site managing everything, which was critical because I was going to be 4,000 miles away. I am a person who tends to micromanage, so not being here was going to be hard for me. For the next few months George and I refined the design and he gave me various options at different price ranges. Once we settled on the final design and the work started, George was out here for all of the work and would send me lots of pictures and Skype with me to keep me updated. He would consult with me on detail questions because he knew how important the small things are to me.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,mulch,pavers, gravel,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2017

Thank you for allowing us to be engaged in this extensive $73,000 project! It has been a pleasure, working with [Member Name Removed], to create a warm, natural setting for her beautiful home! Welcome to Tennessee, [Member Name Removed]!

Patios, Paver Patios, Stone Patios, Fire Pits, Outdoor Fireplaces, Outdoor Kitchens, Sunrooms, Porches, Screened In Porches, Swimming Pools, Spas, Hardscaping, Pergolas, Landscape Design, Landscape Installation, Landscaping Architecture, Backyard Woodland Retreats, Woodland Patios, Woodland Walkways, Boulder Walls, Outdoor Landscape Lighting, Decks, Landscaping, Planting, Fire and Water Features, Seating Walls, Retaining Walls

House cleaning, tree service, pressure washing. Yard clean up, mowing.