Rapid Foundation Repair Inc

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since November 2011

Rapid Foundation Repair is a professional trained, Black Hawk, South Dakota based foundation repair and waterproofing contractor that specializes in the installation of steel foundation products and basement waterproofing products. We serve South Dakota and sections of Wyoming. For all foundation repair South Dakota and Wyoming, Rapid has your back. For any basement waterproofing South Dakota and Wyoming, Rapid has you covered there too! For all common problems related to these issues, you can call us....

Renewal by Andersen of Rapid City

Renewal by Andersen of Rapid City is the full replacement line of Andersen windows. All of our windows are custom made and are made of Fibrex material. We do not do new construction, we only do replacement and our certified installers do all installation. We also have a full line of patio doors.

Award 2019

06/25/2018

First of all, Nathan called me back, which doesn’t happen that often with contractors around here! Their price was very reasonable and I didn’t feel that I was being ripped off. The work was professional and timely. Won’t know until winter/spring if fixed problem but I’m confident it did or they will make it right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two wall cracks/leak in basement

CATEGORY basement waterproofing, foundation repair

11/18/2016

They were extremely professional, communicative, very neat, organized, great team work and they really cleaned up after themselves, they are extremely reasonable priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Rapid Foundation Repair Inc for Foundation Repair, Windows - Egress, Drywall and Ceramic Tile.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, egress windows, foundation repair

12/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Work was great and much cheaper than their main competitor (Blackburn Basement) phone and email communication was unsatisfactory. (But I know they are crazy busy)

CATEGORY foundation repair

12/05/2015

CATEGORY foundation repair

08/13/2015

They did a great job.  The issue came back up and they came back and address it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my son's foundation

CATEGORY basement waterproofing, foundation repair

Structural & Foundation Repairs, Water Proofing, Sump Pumps, Crawl Space, Bowed Wall Repairs, Re-Leveling, Sticking Doors & Windows. Settlement & Expansive Soil Remediation.

Check, Financing Available