J Wahl Construction

Angie's List since April 2013

Locally owned & operated....

Pro Interiors

8  REVIEWS
Pro Interiors

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Remodeling Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

01/20/2014

Jamie had great communication during the entire process and final bill stayed within the estimated proposal. He even cleaned up after himself which most contractors have a hard time doing. I recommend JWAHL Construction anyone and everyone. Jamie is a top notch professional that does great work! I give him a score of 10 out of 10.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In December 2013, our basement was damaged due to a faulty water main pipe. We looked on Angie's List to find a general contractor with good reviews. We decided to go with Jamie & JWAHL Construction. He restored our basement to excellent condition.

CATEGORY decks

10/24/2013

Awesome!!! Jamie was on time and budget!! He is very respectfull of others property, punctual, knowlegeable, and trustworthy! I have used him before on my front deck, and he was the same back then! I will use him as much as possible in the future!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Skim coated and textured old kitchen drywall and taped, mudded, and textured bathroom!

CATEGORY decks,drywall

06/10/2013

I have a split-level home. The area of siding facing east above my garage had been improperly installed by the siding company. Not necessarily their fault as I found out later that the manufacturer had provided the wrong specs to the installer. The installation had not allowed a large enough gap at the bottom of the siding where it meets the roof of the garage to allow water to drain away. As a re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a patch of siding that had decayed due to improper installation and shored up the frame around my patio door.

CATEGORY decks,drywall,remodeling,siding,home builders,home remodeling,basement remodeling

General remodeling contractor, deck, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, siding & woodworking.

Check, PayPal