Fresh Coat Painters of Lexington, SC

A1 REVIEWS

Founded 2019

421 Ravengill Ct

West Columbia, SC, 29169

Hello, my name is Caitlin Qualman, and I am the President/Owner at Fresh Coat Painters of Lexington, SC. Having a background in customer service and the service industry, I have always dedicated myself to helping others. Through my time working as a manger with Sherwin-Williams, I began to see the painting industry needed a quality painting company that not only could do large jobs, but could tackle small one room projects at an affordable price. I realized that there was a need for a dependable painting company that showed up on time and completed every project on budget using only premium products. I understand the painting industry is a service-oriented business and that the success of my company is driven by customer satisfaction. That is why we have built our values and beliefs around honesty, integrity and a commitment to client satisfaction. We are building long-term relationships with the people of the Midlands area and when we say we will do something, we mean it. Thank you for giving Fresh Coat Painters of Lexington, SC the opportunity to serve you. Our Services Include - Residential Painting - Commercial Painting - Green Painting - Interior Painting - Exterior Painting - Wallpaper Removal - Office Painting - Deck Sealing and Staining - Drywall Repair - Fence Staining - Pressure Washing ....and much more! Financing Available. Major Credit Cards Accepted. Caitlin Qualman 803-604-7683 caitlinq@freshcoatpainters.com www.freshcoatpainters.com/Lexington-SC Painting Done RIGHT!...

Interior Painting (1)

12/03/2019

It was a wonderful experience. She was very quick to respond and everyone was professional. Their work was above and beyond and they had a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted my four rooms and the interior my downstairs.

CATEGORY interior painters