Carolina Kleeners Inc

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since July 2010

Welcome to Carolina Kleeners.com! We provide a vast array of pressure cleaning services to Columbia, SC and the Southeast. Our company has 28 years of high-level experience involved in onsite cleaning projects. Carolina Kleeners works flexibly around your schedule while providing you with the best cleaning solution for your particular situation. ...

Merlin's Pressure Washing

Merlin's Pressure Washing offers Pressure Washing services in the Monetta and surrounding areas. We pride ourselves in prompt, reliable, personal service with the owner supervising all jobs. We believe our customers deserve the best, so we work hard to provide solutions with great benefits from start to finish. We offer free estimates and are insured. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

04/18/2018

They did the job while I was at work, and themselves moved all my plants and rocking chairs from the front porch and placed everything back. I was going to move them before the appointment but forgot. Very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House pressure washing

04/18/2018

It went well -- house looks good for a good price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house pressure washing

11/15/2017

Very good service as to the cleaning itself -- would recommend wholeheartedly. Only problem was that they never called to say they were accepting the offer or to schedule a visit. Then they showed up unannounced on a day I specifically asked via Angie's List that they not come. Only one employee did the work, but he did a super job. I recommend anyone using them to call and make the effort to comm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two story vinyl sided home cleaned with pressure wash, including decks.

D

09/18/2017

Terrible job. Everyone who comes over tells me I need to have my deck cleaned and stained. It was just done in June. Very poor work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carolina Kleeners powerwashed and stained my deck. I paid $560 and could have done a much better job myself.

08/28/2017

Went great. Arrived punctually and did a great job pressure washing exterior of my home and deck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash house and deck

CATEGORY pressure washing

Carpet Cleaning. Ceramic Tile. Floor Cleaning, Polishing, Waxing. Pressure Washing.

MasterCard, Visa, Check