Bauer Roofing Inc

B 19 Reviews

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since September 2010

1430 CONGAREE DR

West Columbia, SC 29172

Here in South Carolina there are hundreds if not thousands of companies to choose from when it comes to roofing your home, but not all of them are the same. Whether you are interested in Metal Roofing, Traditional “Asphalt” Roofing, or don’t know which type yet, there are some extremely talented and wonderful roofing companies in our state, but there are also some dead-beats who need to be run out. How do you know the difference between a good company and a bad one? What makes one company worth hiring and the next one not worth the truck he drove up in? How do you know which product to use? How do you know which type of material to use? Metal? Shingles? Palm Leaves? Hopefully the information and links you find in this website can help answer those questions. Because, if you find the answers to those questions, the rest will be easy. For a little personal look at me and my company, check out our About Us page and find out just how we got started in this business....

roofing (19)siding (1)home remodeling (1)

11/13/2020

excellent on time excellent value and they even took down an old satellite dish for me thank you very much for your help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter proof installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

10/27/2020

Bauer Roofing is a great company to work with. They are top notch on every aspect, from the quality of work to clean up and professionalism. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

C

10/16/2020

messaged on 7/20 and a woman from their office called back quickly. I called her back but instead spoke to gentleman on the phone - he insisted in getting my "husband's information" when he was getting my information - I asked him if that mattered and he said he likes to get all of the information for "decision makers" from the beginning. I did not provide that info but nonetheless he sent his wor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair/replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

02/07/2019

The job went well overall. Had rafters repaired, a vent moved, and a metal roof put on. There was an issue that arose from miss communications. Roy stepped up and corrected the issue. Excellent quality and great price. It’s been on for a few months and everything is great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New metal roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2019

We have talked to Mr. [Member Name Removed] about his concerns. He was very pleased with the metal roof we installed, along with the rafter and framing work we did. We also wrapped the fascia and soffit, which he was very happy with. His concern was how we cut out around his existing shutters. We were unaware he was removing the shutters and not putting them back up. I have talked to him and we wi...

09/13/2016

I had to have the electric change on it the way he wired it. Since the fan is shaking I was wondering of I got a new one. I called him and he never responded back to me. I am not really happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed an attic fan for me and it rocking.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2013

09/13/2016

He did a good job for that. He came out and was on time and showed us the one that was damage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to replace a shingle.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2015

09/13/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to replace a shingle.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2013

07/02/2015

We had unfortunately almost been taken by a person walking through the neighborhood advertising new roofs after assuring the customers that they would be able to get insurance coverage.  I called Bauer roofing, because they did such a good job on a new roof 15 years ago. Not to mention over the years I have called them occassionally to come check on the roof, and they were always very happy to do ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
.Put a new roof on our home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2015

C

06/06/2015

BAUER ROOFING   The work done on the roof was Very Professional. The problems we encountered were that:·         They did not adhere to our request NOT to come during a time that we were out of town.         They did not call before coming to the house. They would just show up and start working when we were not home.          Damage was done in Hail Storm May 2014 in Richland Northeast, the roof w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace the Roof, Remove and replaced the Chimney Cap, Remove and replace some aluminum facial siding.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2015

10/09/2013

Got call that he was running behind and asked if he could mail quote. I said fine. Never received quote. No further contact

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to house to examine roof for replacement. Promised quote for next day.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2013

Roof Repairs, Replacement & Inspection. Hail & Storm Damage Repair, Asphalt Roofing, Metal Roofing, Shingle Roofing, Emergency Efficient Roofs

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check