Aire Serv of Central Sc

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

2237 Leaphart Rd Unit A

West Columbia, SC 29169

Here at Aire Serv, we have a simple business philosophyprovide the customer with the highest quality heating and ac service, while also maintaining a courteous and respectful relationship. We deliver on that philosophy every day, and we are confident that once you call us, you will never look anywhere else. If youre in need of a top-quality heater and ac repair technician, look no further than Aire Serv of Central South Carolina. Family owned and operated, we have been serving the midlands area for more than 15 years! We are always on call, 24/7, without any overtime charges. Our first-class technicians will give you the price before we start, so you can decide whats right for you. We are fully qualified to maintain and repair any brand of heater and air conditioning equipment, and we promise to do the job right the first time, avoiding any unnecessary hassles. So whether you're looking for service, repair, maintenance or installation, or even a new unit, Aire Serv can meet your needs. Call (803) 794-6060 today to schedule an appointment with one of our expert mechanics, and let our family help yours! Additional DBA - C&H Repair Service Inc....

Heating and Air Conditioning (671)Air Duct Cleaning (28)Wells and Pumps (5)Plumbing (3)Ignition Systems (1)Cabinet Making (1)

04/30/2019

They have been excellent and reliable. They call in advance to set up the appointment and they are very professional. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have serviced my HVAC system for years. They come out twice a year.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2018

01/18/2019

They offered several options on work to be done on the furnace. Because my AC system struggled last summer, I chose to replace the entire system. They gave me 4 different price packages and did not pressure me at all about which package to choose.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced heating and air systems.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2018

thank you for the work and posting a review

12/08/2018

Everything went well. From the beginning the the office personnel was really accomodating with my schedule. The guys came out to my residence (arriving before I did), and got the job done. Although I didnt see exactly what they did, the end result was HEAT! I was thankful that they could come out on short notice!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace gas control valve

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2018

Thank you for the work and posting a report

09/20/2018

I could not have asked for better service. First of all, a technician was at my house within an hour of my initial call, having explained the service charge to me over the phone. He identified and corrected the problem within 30-45 minutes of his arrival, and my AC was up and running. I was so pleased with his service that I asked him about a service contract. (NOTE' not only did he not pressure m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MY stopped working.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2018

Thank you for the work and posting a report

08/16/2018

The female receptionist that took the call in the morning, was very professional and courtesy in all aspects. She informed that she could have a technician out to my house on the same day in the afternoon. She informed me that the technician would call me approximately 30 minutes before arriving at the home. I ask the receptionist if they are still honoring the Angies list coupons, and she said "y...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My air conditioner for our main house stopped functioning correctly.

COST $169.51

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2018

08/06/2018

Fast response time. Same day service. Well prepared with diagnosis of issues with garage door and gave complete breakdown on options for door replacement and warranties.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Consultation on Garage Door and remote replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2018

08/04/2018

it was quick! they fixed the problem

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they made some hvac repairs on the ac unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2018

07/09/2018

Excellent. Gave a prompt reply to our request. Came by and diagnosed the problem. Had us up and running within a few days (we called on Friday and were fixed by Monday due to needing to purchase a new AC/heating unit).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and replacement of AC units

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

05/16/2018

Arrived on time and very professional. Very pleased with service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Biannual maintenance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2018

thank you for the work and posting a review

03/20/2018

it went well as it has gone so far for the last 17 years. Jason was very professional as are the other guys that service our heat and air system I will continue to call on Aire-Serv in the future..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got the twice a year tune-up

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2018

thank you for the work and posting a report

Heating & air conditioning - service, replacement & installation, zoning, heat pumps.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available