Aaron Guaranteed Construction, LLC

• 06/30/2019

7:30 PM - 12:00 PM

1509 Congaree Dr

West Columbia, SC 29172

We are a locally owned company that has been in business for 10 years and counting. Our family has been in the roofing and over all construction business for over 50 years right here in midlands. My grandfather was a residential home builder and my father owned a roofing company. I have been in this business my entire life! Here at Aaron Guaranteed we pride ourselves on using only top grade materials to complete all of our jobs. Our primary focus is to become the best roofing company in the midlands. We do not try and sell you more than you need or less than you need. We do every job like it is our own home. If you want it done right the first time Give Aaron Guaranteed a call! ...

roofing (11)siding companies (1)woodworking (3)home remodeling (3)decks & porches (3)fence company (1)

12/15/2020

Everything turned out beautiful. Way better than what we thought was possible. Even with all the problems we found during construction he had a solution and kept Everything on track. Very happy with results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen, new porch and garage

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2020

08/18/2020

Very well, on time, knowledgeable, courteous

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealed holes on the roof where previous roofers did not seal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

Thank Your review. It was a pleasure meeting you Mrs. [Member Name Removed]!

08/11/2020

The job went really well. Aaron is extremely thorough, discussed the entire repair process and was up front with the the repair cost. Aaron insured there was no mess left behind in my house or in the yard. He definitely cares about his work and cleanliness on the job site. Extremely affordable with the most reasonable pricing. Used his company twice now and would refer him to every one. Thanks Aar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure working with you! Good luck on your move!

06/14/2020

Never happen. Kept changing the date 3 times then was a no show all three times. Always had a excuse why he couldn’t be here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install of a range ventilation system.

CATEGORY roofing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2020

once again I am sorry our schedule could not correspond. Thank you again for letting us come out and take a look at your project.

06/06/2020

Will schedule

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To fix my roof

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2020

05/25/2020

The process was super easy and seamless. The owner (Aaron) explained the entire process and handled everything with the insurance company to get me exactly what I was looking for. The work was was completed in one day and we keep getting compliments about roof. Can’t say enough good things about them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shingles replaced

COST $4,464.04

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed] for you kind words. Your husband and yourself were a pleasure to work with!

07/17/2019

Fantastic job. They were very professional and punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New deck, roof,work, and new bedroom flooring.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you and your family!

06/28/2019

Great! The roof looks great. The workers worked so hard and were so focused I was very impressed. I recommend you contact this company for any construction/home improvement needs you have. They sent someone out quickly to estimate the project and the work is always done top quality. I couldn’t be more pleased. The price is also very reasonable. No need to get an estimate from anybody else. You fou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof for the house, cyclone fence and re-screened the porch.

CATEGORY decks,fencing,roofing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2019

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure working with you!

06/27/2019

My kitchen looks like it came out of a magazine. It's beautiful! I didn't think it could ever look this beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage and remodeling of kitchen

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

Photo for Aaron Guaranteed Construction, LLC  - 1509 Congaree Dr, West Columbia, SC - 37954075

Thank you [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working on you home. It came out wonderful and Thank you once again for letting us work on your home.

06/13/2019

It was wonderful. They showed up on time and they were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2019

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. [Member Name Removed] for your great review! It was our pleasure getting the new roof on for you and we will see you soon to get the metal taken care of!

Roofing specialist, Siding, Decks, Fencing, and more!!!

Check, Financing