DG Builders LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 06/30/2020

128 S Main St

Travelers Rest, SC 29690

David Gerisch started this business as a young adult, directly after high school and has worked intentionally to build a business with integrity and create a trustworthy reputation. We have combined our service and products with our reputation to create relationships with our clients in which they have full confidence and can rest assured their project will be handled with utmost professionalism and craftsmanship. We believe honesty, ethics, gratefulness and being a servant are the core elements and principles for our success. While we have spent the past several years mastering those core elements, we believe without any doubt that absolutely nothing takes the place of, or is more powerful than, hard work. We are certainly passionate about what we do every day and believe in our company, products, services, ourselves, and most importantly, we believe that our customer is better off having purchased from us. Attitude and enthusiasm are at the heart of our thought process and expression. Our dedication and self-commitment are strong attributes which have become dominant factors in your decision-making process. We are dedicated to being the best at everything we do for our customers....

deck building (156)roofing (50)sunroom and patio (33)home remodeling (28)siding (22)stamped concrete (19)concrete repair (17)home remodeling (12)garage building (9)water and smoke damage (6)

01/09/2021

I will always turn to DG Builders for all of my home improvement and building needs. The owner is involved throughout the process and ensures you understand and are happy with the quality of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2021

10/27/2020

David and his crew were wonderful to work with! They were professional and responsive to all our requests as the project unfolded and I found myself wanting to tweak the initial design in certain areas. I truly felt like their ultimate goal was to make sure I was happy with every step along the way. The icing on the cake was getting to work with Carrie- she is professional, thoughtful, knowledgeab...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Screened in porch, deck, and stone patio/firepit

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,garage builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,sunrooms,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

Photo for DG Builders LLC - 128 S Main St, Travelers Rest, SC - 38987283

08/02/2020

We are super pleased with the results. David and his team kept us looped in through a team text every step of the way. We would use DG Builders again and certainly suggest them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great room addition 500 sq ft. Remodel laundry room breezeway. Concrete patio. Charleston fence back yard. Tree removal and excavated/leveled yard.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,excavators,fences,flooring,gutter repair,hardwood floor repair,lighting,roofing,siding,tree service,windows,pressure washing,fireplaces,home builders,woodworking,drain pipe,ceiling fans,interior painters,doors,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

Photo for DG Builders LLC - 128 S Main St, Travelers Rest, SC - 38766311

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]!! It was a pleasure working with you guys! Let us know if we can do anything for you in the future!

07/21/2020

Very disappointed with this company. When I first went on Angies list to look for contractors, I submitted a request for a quote from DG Builders. It was over the weekend but first thing on Monday morning, I received a call and I discussed what we were looking for with a very sweet young lady named Caroline. She was very helpful and asked for a lot of information about our project, I sent pictures...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
deck, pergola and outside stairs

CATEGORY decks,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

07/03/2020

I cannot thank and recommend DG Builders and their team enough for my beautiful new backyard patio! On June 17th I told them that my goal was to have it done by June 24th for a girl’s weekend at my house (which I knew was probably an impossible request and not going to happen). I’m not sure how, but they managed to get it all done - literally JUST in time!!! On top of getting having the patio beau...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stamp Concrete Patio

CATEGORY concrete repair,garage builders,home builders,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

Photo for DG Builders LLC - 128 S Main St, Travelers Rest, SC - 38692533

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! We loved working with you and bringing you all the goodies! We hope you enjoy your patio!

07/01/2020

D&G Builders just finished a deck with a screened-in porch for me. It is absolutely incredible and the entire experience with D&G exceeded our expectations. The deck was built with quality materials and put together with excellent workmanship. The crew is hard working and highly skilled. They were even kind enough to include my 6-year-old son in on a few small projects so he felt like he was a par...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
large deck built with screened in porch

CATEGORY decks,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words [Member Name Removed]!! So enjoyed working with you guys and we hope we will get the privilege of doing it again in the future!

06/01/2020

I would recommend them, and I was very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was obviously knowledgeable , cleaned up after, they were nice folks

CATEGORY home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!! We appreciate you!

05/19/2020

We could not have been more pleased--every item is spectacular, and we've already gotten compliments from our neighbors on how beautiful every aspect of the project came out. We cannot believe it ourselves! It looks like something out of a magazine, it's so lovely! The crews to demolish the old structures, pour the new concrete on the existing pad, and create the new patio, stamp and color the new...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear down existing screened porch, and rebuild a new one, pouring a new porch and two patios. The concrete was stamped and sprinkled with an accent color, then sealed. Build a pergola and a privacy wall.

CATEGORY concrete repair,garage builders,woodworking,sunrooms,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]!! Thank you for leaving us a review!! It was so great getting to work with you and we are so glad that you enjoyed our team so much! Let us know if you have any other building needs in the future! Thanks again!

03/25/2020

DG Builders came to us highly recommended, and we have had nothing but positive relations with them. The porch is beautiful, and the crews all worked very hard, especially well into the night when the new concrete pad was poured and heavy rain was expected. They actually worked very hard through a very wet winter, not just one night, to give us a porch beyond what we had dreamed of. We highly reco...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We wanted to screen in our porch, which also required adding to the footprint of the porch

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,electrician,lighting,woodworking,ceiling fans,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for your kind words! We loved working with you guys and getting to know you! It makes us so happy that we could be a part of helping make this dream come true and we hope that you guys enjoy your new porch!! Thanks again!

03/03/2020

DG was excellent!! David worked with us to come up with the best options for the look we wanted. His team was knowledgeable and communicated well any time we had questions. Everyone was very detail oriented and I felt like they wanted the work to look good, not just for us, but as a reflection on their team as well. They were always concerned about doing things right. I highly recommend!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back deck rebuilt with trex composite, side and front porch railings and posts replaced.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind words!! We really appreciate you and we absolutely loved working with you! Enjoy your new deck!!

We are a full service residential construction company offering our clients a simple, smooth process while designing and building their custom deck, tailor-crafted screened porch or sun-room, as well as functional home additions and personally designed remodels. We also offer comprehensive home building from the ground up.

When asked by a client to build onto an existing structure, special care is taken during the design process. An example would be adding a roof onto an existing deck or patio. During our design phase, we will inspect the current structure to be sure the existing footings, framework, etc is up to code to be certain your family's safety and the longevity of the addition are both ensured.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check