Floorworks of Florence

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since August 2010

B Rated | 2 Reviews

Residential & commercial ceramic tile, laminate, hardwood flooring, kitchen & bath remodel, floor sanding & finishing Custom ceramic showers...

Deluxe Art Floor LLC

We are specialists in home remodeling, located in the city of Myrtle Beach in South Carolina, serving the entire Horry County and Region. 👉 We are licensed and insured. We carry out the services of Bathroom remodeling, Basements remodeling, Deck remodeling, wood works,Shower remodeling, Flooring Installation (Tile, Vinyl Plank, Hardwood and Laminate) 🏢 Deluxe Art Home Improvement ☎ (843) 446-0898 🖥 www.deluxearthomeimprovement.com

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
way to much for small room

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

02/22/2012

I had a good experience with him.  His service was great.  The quality of his work was good.  He was professional.  He was punctual.  I would use his services in the future also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Floorworks-Florence services for hardwood flooring services.  He installed hardwood flooring in my kitchen and bathroom.  I used his services last week.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

Residential & commercial ceramic tile, laminate, hardwood flooring, kitchen & bath remodel, , floor sanding & finishing Custom ceramic showers

Check, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal