Bentley's Heating & Air

• Trade License Number
  • M114453

3 Town Center Dr

Taylors, SC 29687

Bentley's Heating and Air has been serving the upstate since 1991. A recent winner of the 2013 Better Business Integrity Award shows that we strive for Excellency and 100% satisfaction. We are skilled in all aspects of the heating and cooling business. We sell and service all makes and models. There is never a job too big or too small. Mention Angie's list for a special discount!....

HVAC Companies (38)electrician (1)

12/09/2019

Robbie was excellent and found the source of a problem that my previous heating/air contractors missed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Standard Semi-annual maintenance

11/02/2019

Excellent. Technician was thoroughly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC system maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2019

09/12/2019

Travis was our technician. He was thorough, knowledgeable, explained everything in detail and gave us some pointers on how to improve our system. We are waiting to get an estimate on the work but will seriously consider using this company as they were quite impressive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for some reconfiguration of zone air conditioning system

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

09/10/2018

Bentley's responded quickly explained repair and completed. When I had an issue with repair immediately sent someone out and corrected. System working great. They advised me a part was under warranty and charge for labor only. Really pleased and would recommend to others and plan to use in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Repair - Low performance

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2018

08/27/2018

The service was very good. Technician arrived on time and performed the service in a professional manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC system - regular maintenance / inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2018

11/08/2017

Excellent - took time to listen to our concerns/issues with the current system and to suggest and implement improvements. So many providers compete on cost alone and avoid 'extra' work that might complicate the job. Bentley's did not push me to do extra work but also listened and responded positively to addressing concerns. Very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete replacement of HVAC system except for duct work but some duct work re-routing required.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2017

08/25/2017

We've used them a lot and they are really good. We've used them twice. They knew that ya'll had a discount on your website and they knew we had Angie's list, so he gave us that discount without us even showing it to him or anything. They were really easy to work with. They are a very good price for sure. They just had a guy come out and gave us a quote then he quit. Then the owner actually came ou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service heating and a/c.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2017

07/31/2017

Repairman cleaned the system, crawled under the house and cleaned evaporator coils. It does not appear that he flushed the line. A/C is working better, but still freezing up on very hot days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC repair

07/20/2017

I really had no idea it was going to cost so much and I was not told I would be paying the technician the full amount. I really wish I had been given some more information about the potential cost while I was scheduling the appointment and that full payment would be due and collected on-site. The technician was very knowledgeable and professional in performing the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerant was low. Leak check and gas added.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2017

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review. Bentley's always welcomes and appreciates feedback from all our customers. In response to your concerns let us first say that Bentley's gave you a discounted service call of $65 for being an Angie's List customer. Our normal service fee is $85. As every repair is different we can only give general pricing over the phone. After reviewing the dispatc...

06/19/2017

I was very impressed. I was ready to go with them until I last minute was referred to someone else. They are certainly on my list to call if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me a estimate for installing a new unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2017

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your over all rating. As a company that strives to be the best heating and air company in our area we would like to know why you gave Bentley's a B for your overall rating. This will allow us to do a internal review, and ensure all of Bentley's customers get A+ service. Thank you in advance for your time.

Sales, Repair, & Installation - Heating, HVAC, Furnace, Air Conditioner, Water Heater, & Equipment. Insulation.

Lighting.