ADVANTAGE REALTY GROUP INC

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since August 2010

B Rated | 2 Reviews

Sumter's Largest Real Estate Office and # 1 Independently-Owned Real Estate Brokerage. Buy, Build, Sell or Rent We're All You Need! Our highly trained and experienced Realtors will guide you through the Home Selling or Purchasing process by providing excellent customer service. We provide guidance and experience necessary to see you through buying, selling or renting your home. Sumter's #1 Residential Home Builder, Gainey Construction Co. building homes in Sumter County for over 25 years....

HOME INSPECTIONS OF FLORENCE

Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Unlike most professionals, you probably will not get to meet me until after you hire me. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and yes, different pricing. One thing for sure is that a home inspection requires work, a lot of work. Ultimately a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort. If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your new home, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort. This I promise you. Mike McEwan

01/15/2013

Called Advantage for property management assistance for two rental homes I own in Sumter. After several calls someone from the office finally returned my call.  Have not heard anything from them on information requested weeks ago. Could not trust my property to a non-responsive service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No services performed.  They never followed up on calls.

CATEGORY property management

06/26/2011

I used Advantage to rent a home upon my arrival in the Sumter area.  Jennifer and Brenda have been extremely helpful in our getting settled in the area.  They answered all our questions, even those not related to the house, and have promptly responded to our inquiries.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Property management for rental home.

CATEGORY real estate agents,property management

= SC Licensed Real Estate Agents, professionally trained to assist you to Buy or Sell your home process or through the New Home Building Process. = Full-service Property Management Office to manage your investment properties, find you tenants, and to relieve you of the headaches of property management. = Sumter's Number 1 Residential Builder - Gainey Construction Company - building quality homes in Sumter, Lee & Clarendon Counties for 25-plus years!

Check, Financing Available