Sangaree Animal Hospital

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since October 2008

Sangaree Animal Hospital is a full service, state-of-the-art veterinary hospital treating dogs and cats and providing boarding services in the Summerville, SC community and surrounding area....

THE POOCH PARLOR

7  REVIEWS
THE POOCH PARLOR

We provide full-service grooming both in-house and mobile. We accept appointments and walk-ins until 1:00 pm Monday through Saturday.

08/07/2017

Well, sangaree animal hospital got us in right away! We ended up seeing dr. Conrad. Dr. Conrad receives 5 stars! She was a super kind, compassionate, caring vet to see during this emergency. Looking back, I can see that she took all the correct precautions to regain our new cats vision as soon as possible. She got us into the eye specialist later that day... of which we did...... and therefore our...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had an emergency with a new senior cat I have taken into my home weeks prior to this visit...... unbeknownst to me, our new sweet senior cat had extremely high blood pressure and therefore her little retinas detached causing her to suddenly go blind! It was awful seeing her like that.

07/12/2017

We use them probably twice a year and when our cats need work or to be looked at.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had some tests done on one of our cats.

06/05/2017

All three dogs are healthy. One of my dogs has seizures, so they are very responsive to his care

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wellness check for 3 dogs

06/03/2017

Very well...they always do a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual dog checkup

01/26/2017

They are very conscientious, courteous and take care of your pets very well. They were very polite and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a check-up on one of our cats.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Veterinary, boarding & bathing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover