Natural Directions LLC

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since April 2012

Tree removal & pruning, stump grinding, fertilization & tree preservation, consulting arborist, landscaping, retaining walls & pond maintenance....

Complete Tree Service LLC

Complete Tree Service has been serving the tri-county area since 1979. Most of our employees have been with us for 10 plus years and are experts in the tree service business. We DO offer a seniors citizen discount as well as military

Award 2019

09/18/2017

06/27/2013

Well at first they were supposed to come yesterday but they made up for it by being early today. John was one of the first ones out here giving me a price when all the other tree companies I called couldnt set up an actual appt. They came out and trimmed every last bit of deadwood - small spots that I didn't figure they would bother with too. They maneuvered their bucket machine in between the two...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed all the dead wood from a live oak tree in our side yard.

12/17/2012

They arrived on time and were finished in a few hours. Except for the missing trees, you could not tell anyone had been there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
4 very large trees near my house plus 1 additional large stump all removed and stumps ground. They were all very nice and professional. Put down plywood over my grass so skid loader would not tear up yard.

12/16/2012

Mike and his crew arrived early on the day they said they would. They removed four trees, two very large, and then cleaned up all the debris. Due to Mike's knowledge and experience, instead of having to take a tree down that we love, they were able to trim it and save it. The price was excellent, the work was carried out in a professional and effective manner, and the crew was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Four trees removed, two trimmed

04/12/2012

We were real pleased with the price and the service. They do a really good job and I will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Natural Direction to cut down 3 trees and grind the stumps.