MISCELLANEOUS ELECTRICAL SERVICES, LLC.

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since June 2007

*LICENSED, BONDED,& INSURED ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR. *GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS DEALER-GENERATORS, ETC *EPA CERTIFIED RENOVATOR. *SERVICE UPGRADES & REPAIRS, NEW CONSTRUCTION ELECTRICAL, ADDITIONS, SWITCHES & DIMMERS, RECEPTACLES, CEILING FANS, SECURITY LIGHTS, RECESSED LIGHTS, TRACK LIGHTING, FLUORESCENT LIGHTING, MOTION SENSORS, WHOLE HOUSE UPGRADES, TRAILER SERVICES, TROUBLESHOOTING & MORE!...

Boss Energy

10  REVIEWS
Boss Energy

Boss Energy specializes in Residential and Commercial Electrical Services. We are a turnkey electrical company providing our customers with Home Lighting installations, Electrical Repairs, Ceiling Fan Installations, Panel Upgrades, renovation services, and everything else electrical. We are a locally owned electrical company with over 50+ years of electrical experience.

02/19/2018

perfectly. convenient appt. time set, techs arrived early with all necessary parts, installed new box, clearly labelled each breaker, cleaned up before leaving. We use Mike's company regularly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced electrical box

01/13/2018

I'm writing this review as a result of last night when I experienced several unusual electrical occurrences at my house. I emailed them (it was after hours) and within 5 minutes received a phone call from them. I explained the situation and he (the owner) told me that I needed to call SCEG and what I should tell them. I emailed him again regarding the result of the call to SCEG and with a minute o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several years ago they did some trouble shooting at my house.

12/02/2017

He was prompt, professional and did the work as promised. I will use him for all my electrical needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a ceiling fan and installed outdoor motion detector lights.

09/26/2017

I forgot to leave a review for Mr. Woods. He did an excellent job putting up my ceiling fans. He was professional and courteous. Would use him again when needed and I highly recommend him. I was afraid of being taken advantage of, but he was on pointe and did an absolutely excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed three fans which were not easy to install, however, he did an awesome job.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

04/19/2017

Mike is a true professional from estimate to completion. He and his crew are prompt courteous and reasonable. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed can lights in kitchen, installed lights and outlet under house.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

ELECTRICAL WORK, TROUBLESHOOTING, REPAIRS & REPLACEMENT TO EXISTING ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS & CIRCUITS, NEW CIRCUITS & BRANCH ADD-ONS, ADDITIONAL RECEPTACLES, SWITCHES, LIGHTS & FIXTURES, CEILING FAN INSTALLATIONS & REPLACEMENT, INSTALLATION OF SECURITY & ACCENT LIGHTING, RECESSED LIGHTING, GROUND FAULT INTERUPTER CIRCUITS, ARC FAULT CIRCUIT INTERUPTERS, ELECTRICAL DISCONNECTS, TELEPHONE & COAXIAL WIRING, UPGRADES TO EXISTING ELECTRICAL SERVICE & BREAKER PANEL REPLACEMENT. EPA CERTIFIED RENOVATIONS.

ask for details