Carpet Care Services/DisasterCare

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since October 2009

As one of the largest water damage loss companies in the southeast, we are on call for your water emergency 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Orangeburg area phone number: (803) 536-5361 Add'l website: carpetcareservices.com...

Restoration Carpet Cleaners LLC

Restoration Carpet Cleaners LLC offers a variety of carpet and upholstery services. From carpet runners to your favorite living room chair. Want to feel your bare toes sink into your newly revived carpet? Your nose and pet will thank you for fluffing those worn fibers back to life!

06/28/2016

They're very fast, reliable and personable. The owner came out to talk to me. I was very impressed with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a disaster restoration service. They helped me with my flooded house.

10/17/2015

We had a fresh water pipe break at a toilet we were fixing at a rental house.  We at first called one company and had them just extract the water.  With no high powered fans to dry afterwards, it was a waste of our time and money as the carpet was still very wet 24 hours later and starting to wet the surrounding walls and floor boards.  That is when we called disaster care.  Al and his team came o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extracted water from a carpet.

09/11/2014

It turned out good. They came in and they were able to go through fairly quickly. I set it up about two weeks in advance and they were Johnny-on-the-spot to do it. I didn't have to remind them at all. It went out well. They did a really good job. I have no complaints. I recommended them to a guy that was buying my house and we managed to get them to do that house as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did have some carpet cleaning here by Carpet Care Services. They do all the cleaning and spot removing.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

06/11/2013

I called Al (the owner) in reference to trying to eliminate cigarette smoke from a residence. We tried everything with no success. Al recommended a procedure but I chose to use a different method and it did not work. Disaster Care came back out at no charge to me, performed the original method that was suggested and even fogged with a deodorizer; the smoke smell was gone! I will call them again in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eradicate cigarette smoke smell from a residence

03/27/2013

This company is very efficient. I spoke directly to the owner which is reassuring and he was able to answer all of my questions. The appointment was arranged and they were responsible in calling ahead of time and arriving on time. The rug was returned to me sooner than anticipated in a very short time. They brought the rug in, were paid, and left in a very professional manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Expensive Wool Foyer Rug was cleaned of all pet stains, including urine and vomit. The company takes the rug out of the house to their workplace and it is submerged in cleaning solution and thoroughly sanitized. It was returned to me looking like a brand new rug.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Oriental Rug Cleaning, Odor Removal, Water and Smoke Damage Repair, Mold Remediation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal