BRUSH N ROLL PAINTING/REPAIRS LLC

Angie's List since July 2007

OWNER OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR PLUMBING AND ELECTRICAL. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

Palmetto Ceramic Coatings LLC

Exterior Painting Company and authorized dealer of Rhino Shield in South Carolina. Rhino Shield is is an exterior ceramic coating product that is applied to the painted areas of your home. It looks like rich, fresh paint and has a 25 year Warranty against cracking, chipping and peeling.

06/25/2010

The quote was fine but we didn?t get the work done by them. The painter who came out was fine. He was a bit late in returning my phone call after I left a message for him and that was my only problem. He came when he said he was going to show up and that was good. The quote was good and right on target when compared to other companies. His professionalism was good and I would definitely consider u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I received an estimate from Brush N Roll Painting/Repairs in April for exterior painting.

CATEGORY house painters

07/10/2007

Dave does good work. I've used him too many times to give details on any one job. I always call him first when my clients need home repairs done. In fact, he's done some work on my own house and I'm currently getting a bid from him on part of a kitchen remodel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
As a real estate agent, I often need minor and sometimes major repairs done for our clients. Dave does most of this work for me. He does very high quality work and his price is the lowest you can get (and still get quality work). He's done carpet replacement, plumbing repairs, electrical work, structural repairs, fence repair, painting and more for me over the years.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,carpet installation,electrician,fences,handyman service,plumbing,house painters

HANDYMEN, CARPENTRY, ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING, CARPET INSTALLATION, INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING, AND ROOFING.

CARPET CLEANING.