Dunbar Jr , Dr. John F.

Angie's List since October 2008

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public. ...

Wood Creek Dental - Greenville

Our state-of-the-art facility is designed to blend all of the latest in dental technology with the highest degree of patient comfort. We offer a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere where you can receive the dental care you need with as little pain, as little stress and as little anxiety as possible. Our computerized injection machine helps take the pain and the fear out of “getting numb,” and sedation dentistry can be used for the fearful dental patient. Sedation dentistry enables those who experience dental anxiety to get the treatment they need in a caring and understanding environment. There are 6 dentists at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org.

07/25/2017

I have been going here for about 32 years now. I would not use anybody but Dr. Dunbar. I always request him. The other dentists are excellent as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for a cleaning.

CATEGORY dentists

06/04/2013

He is great.  He is very nice and family oriented.  The staff is excellent as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Dentisty- replaced caps on my teeth, also go to him for regular cleanings.

CATEGORY dentists

04/23/2013

They have more than one Doctor, and they have multiple assistants who do teeth cleaning. They are very informative, they answer all your questions, and they are very timely. Dr. John Dunbar is a little expensive, but a good Dentist is worth it. He does more than just teeth cleaning. They do surgery, they do caps - they do the full range of Dental, and they have at least two Doctors there. They do ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. John Dunbar is my Dentist. This appointment was for teeth cleaning.

12/21/2012

They are very very prompt in calling their patients in. The hygienist are cheerful and have a lot of patience with me. They work with my desires. He is very gentle.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He pulled some wisdom teeth for me and has done cleaning as well. I also have had a crown put on there.

07/27/2012

I like his office. I have never had any problems or any complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Dunbar Jr. is my general dentist. He does surgery, too. I have been going to him for 20 years.