DUCTZ of Greenville and Spartanburg

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since July 2010

DUCTZ of Greenville and Spartanburg offers HVAC restoration, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, and exhaust cleaning to Spartanburg, Greenville, and surrounding areas. Our techs are NADCA Certified duct cleaners, and we use advanced and unique HEPA-Filtered equipment to remove pollutants from your ductwork and the rest of your HVAC system. Please call us at 864-285-0966 to schedule. Additional email - customerservice@ductz.com. Additional DBA - DUCTZ International Inc. Additional phone - (877) 382-8987....

Dryer Vent Wizard of Upstate SC

Homeowners with clogged dryer vents typically experience longer dryer cycles resluting in $18-$24 more per month in energy costs. Additionally, over 15,000 dryer fires occur each year, with failure to clean being the leading factor. The trained professionals at Dryer Vent Wizard specialize in cleaning, repairing, altering, and installing dryer vent lines. It's all we do, so we have the right knowledge, tools, and techniques to do the job right. An informed decision is the best decision... Download our Dryer Fire Warning Signs. To schedule an appointment contact (864)607-9002

Award 2019

06/10/2017

Great job! I would (and will!) use this company again next time I need this service done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The outside air vent was cleaned.

10/24/2016

They cleaned out the dryer vent that was apparently in desperate need for it. I was always running my laundry in the dryer through two cycles, thinking it was just because it was an old dryer. Someone suggested I have the vent cleaned out so I took advantage of the Angie's List deal that Ductz offered. It didn't take long for them to complete the job. For a small extra fee they changed the duct co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

04/14/2016

The only issue I encountered is that Angie's List did not notify the provider of the service purchase from Angie's List.  I ended up calling the provider directly to follow up since I had not heard from him.  After that though everything went perfect.  They came out the next day and completed my service request.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Vent Cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

03/29/2016

Great people and very efficient. I felt very good about their work and diagnosis.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I thought I just needed a dryer vent cleaning but it was determined that my duct was not installed properly and had filled up with water. My dryer duct had to be taken out and replaced.

09/23/2015

Excellent people very responsible, will use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the ducts

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

Air duct cleaning and heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) restoration services, bathroom exhaust duct cleaning, construction debris control, dryer vent cleaning, ductwork, integrity inspection, filtration, HVAC cleaning and restoration services, HVAC system cleanliness inspection, HVAC unit and ductwork deodorizing, microbial maintenance controls & photographic inspections.

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Discover