B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair

Founded 1958 • Angie's List since January 2012

CALL TODAY to get your FREE Estimate Angie’s List Members! Rely on our honest opinion philosophy, and our ability to ease your mind with a lifetime warranty on your new B-Dry System! Call Today to get scheduled! Since 1958, B-Dry has been committed to making sure your basement or crawlspace is solid and dry. At B-Dry, you have the strength of a large, national organization standing behind the personalized service of your local B-Dry office. In addition, we don't use contractors or sub-contractors for our work. All of our crews are trained professionals and are employees of B-Dry....

Duckett Plumbing CO, LLC

Duckett Plumbing is proudly locally owned and operated. We have the heart of a small business , but with big business capabilities, and security . We are licensed, insured, and bonded. Our employees are screened and drug tested . We operate seven days a week, with no extra charge for Saturday and Sunday work . Our employees live throughout the upstate ; Anderson, Clemson, Easley, Powdersville, Greenville, Simpsonville, Greer & Spartanburg. Because our employees live in various areas in the upstate, we are local to , and live in , many areas. Our office is located in Anderson SC , and we have shop locations in Anderson, Greenville, and Spartanburg. We are proud of our five star rating on Home Advisor . Our rates are typically lower than our competitors, and with large jobs we literally save our customers thousands . But we stand behind our work and customer satisfaction is our primary goal .

12/28/2017

Workers called to reschedule for later that day and left some trash under the house. Also dirt removed to pour foundation footings was not removed. Repair resolved sinking floor issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation repair

CATEGORY foundation repair

06/12/2017

They were comparable to the other company that I called. I just don?t think verses what I can it for myself, it?s a little much for both companies. That the quotation process met my needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and gave me an estimate for leveling my front porch.

CATEGORY foundation repair

04/26/2017

First class

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crawl space drain and sump pump installation and vapor barrier

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

03/23/2017

They seemed very nice and knowledgeable but I ended up going with a different company.  Just be more comparable with other places, the one I used was much more cheaper.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them give me a estimate for foundation issues with my chimney.

CATEGORY chimney repair

12/03/2015

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

We appreciate your business and review. Thanks, The BDry Guy

Below grade Basement Waterproofing, Crawl Space Waterproofing, and Foundation Repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing