Access Garage Door Service

Angie's List since June 2006

Established in 1996, Access Garage Door, a local family-owned company, brings a combination of experience, craftsmanship, and professional integrity to every customer interaction. By maintaining customer satisfaction, Access Garage Door’s team of honest professionals guarantees high-quality service at an equitable price....

Best Overhead Doors & Vinyl Siding

Best Overhead Doors is a family owned business. We began in 2007 and have maintained a high quality of work ever since. We strive to make sure that every customer's needs are met. We pride ourselves on being very competitive in our market. Whether you are looking to repair your current garage door or replace it, we can help you with any of your needs. We service all types of doors and openers including Wayne Dalton, Safe Way, Amarr, LiftMaster, and Genie just to name a few. We offer discounts to senior citizens as well as military discounts. Call us today at 864-451-8883 to find out how you can save!

01/22/2016

Everyone was friendly and professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door failed at 7:00AM... Called Access and was provided an appointment at 11:00 that very morning! Repair was immediately achieved. Second time I've used Access with excellent results and service.

D

03/11/2014

They never showed up.  I called them on a Friday and was told that someone would be out the following Monday from 3-4 PM to inspect the doors and provide an estimate.  On Monday, I took time off from work to meet them and nobody showed.  No phone call or anything.  I called them Tuesday morning and it appears they had no idea of the appointment.  No idea where the disconnect could be.  The lady on...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provide Estaimate on repair and replacement of 2 doors

03/11/2012

Outstanding. Very happy with the quality and customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The technician assessed the issues and gave a detail estimate to get my garage door functioning again. After 2 more estimates, I went with them because of price and how much more detailed they gave me about the issues. I called and the same day they came out and fixed the door!

C

07/06/2011

Technician came first time to assess the problem; he identified the problem, but didn't have the part with him. Made appointment to come back late the next day. Near the end of the appointment time, they called to say they would not be able to come because parts store was closed. I felt this inconvenience could have been avoided if they had checked earlier with the parts store to make sure it was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Technician came first time to assess the problem; he identified the problem, but didn't have the part with him. For the second visit the technician came late, with the part, but was unable to make the repair.

05/25/2011

Very happy with this company the punctuality, professional workmanship, and friendly service to half the price of there competitor. Thanks for a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called for garage door tension spring replacement at 11AM. Technician was scheduled to arrive between  1 - 2 PM. and arrived at  1 PM. After a quick visual inspection of the damage, and the decision to replace both springs, Greg pointed out some money saving maintenance issues, and finished the job under one hour.

CATEGORY garage doors

We replace cables, worn out rollers, door sections, operator repairs, broken springs, and give same-day

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa